Hello, I am new

The Technovore

1 minute ago, The Technovore said:

So... Idk what people normally put here but... Hai, I'm The Technovore, I live in the US, ehm... I love Brandon Sanderson books (especially Stormlight holy crap that series is amazing) And I'm really glad to be here... yea...

Bye ._.

Hello, Technovore! I'm bleeder. I rant about music and vests.

Welcome to the Shard! You're gonna learn a lot, and get a lot of headaches. Be prepared. You'll also make new friends, which is always good. 

If you ever need anything, feel free to let me know. 

Also, don't eat the cookies. I'm not saying that they'll steal your soul, but I'm also not not saying that they'll steal your soul.

15 minutes ago, The Technovore said:

So... Idk what people normally put here but... Hai, I'm The Technovore, I live in the US, ehm... I love Brandon Sanderson books (especially Stormlight holy crap that series is amazing) And I'm really glad to be here... yea...

Bye ._.

Hello and welcome to the 17th Shard Forums! I hope that you have a great stay here! Have an upvote and some cookies (note: upvote goes best with the cookie)

thTI3O1M2B.jpg

Spoiler

Bleeder how often do you check the forums that you're able to beat me when there is a post that is 12 minutes old? Seriously?

Edited by Secrets

Hey, all.

I became a fan of Sanderson since I read The Final Empire, which in my opinion was a great initiation into his writings xD

Currently, my favorite book is The Way of Kings, but I'm always open for Sanderson to release a new book and change my mind :P

Btw, I already have one Cosmere Theory, go check it:

Just now, Moridin997 said:

Hey, all.

I became a fan of Sanderson since I read The Final Empire, which in my opinion was a great initiation into his writings xD

Currently, my favorite book is The Way of Kings, but I'm always open for Sanderson to release a new book and change my mind :P

Btw, I already have one Cosmere Theory, go check it:

Well, hi there! The same welcome is extended to you. 

After all, the more, the merrier, right? Unless we're playing sardines. In that case, the more, the stealthier.

HI MAH BOI TECHNOVRE! I found you fast! (PS all you confused souls I already know Mr. Technovre here) About me... I started with the Mistborn series and have read all those... waiting SO patiently for the next one. I have also read Stormlight #1 & #2 and need to read the new novella 'Edgedancer'! Fav character... hmmm Kelsier, Kaladin, or Marsh. Yea I know. They're all so good.