Zahel

bdoble97

HerPosable spolier for Warbreaker.

So I just finshed Warbreaker loved it. I have not read the cosmere books in order mainly due to the fact that when they 1st started coming out I was still reading The Wheel of Time and didn't want to be bothered by anything els. But damit I wish I read the cosmere book in the order they came out. Getting that out of the way. Zahel is Vasher right. Going into the book I was told by people that there was alot of cross over between SA and Warbraker and I think I may have read in the past that Zahel was in the book. So how the hell does Vasher/Zahel get to Roshar snd does he have any breath.  Now I have only read the two SA books, Elantris and now Warbreaker to this point I have started and restarted Mistborn 2 or 3 times. So there may be answer to how he can world jump. Now  with the belief that Zagel is Vasher (I hope I am right other wise I am going to fell really stupid posting this.) Were is Vivenna and how did he lose nightblood. At first I did not like Vivenna I really only started to like her once she was with Vasher. Without making this all about Warbreaker bc I k ow Im writting this in the SA section. What is Zahel going to do he has to help out with thw KR he can't just be sitting around doing nothing. Once he finds out that Szeth has nightblood o man to much stuff to think about. 

Warbreaker spoilers.

Spoiler

Yes, Zahel is Vasher. This has been confirmed by Brandon. We don't know anything about him, Vivenna and Nightblood between Warbreaker and SA, but Brandon seems to have been indicating that it will be somewhat covered in Nightblood, more specifically their Roshar connection. 

Vasher probably isn't going to do anything flamboyant like awakening, as Brandon wants SA to remain self-contained at a surface level with regards to the Cosmere. 

Final point, please note in the title that there are Warbreaker spoilers in the topic if you don't want to spoiler those spoilers and keep it in the SA subforum.

26 minutes ago, bdoble97 said:

When does he use stormlight. 

We don't see him use it, but he needs a breath each week to survive (granted, he can survive on a stored treasure of breaths, and he had quite a few, but he'd have needed more by the time we see him on Roshar most likely. We only know he's used Stormlight to keep himself alive because Brandon said it at some point (in an interview or signing, I don't recall).

1 hour ago, Jondesu said:

We don't see him use it, but he needs a breath each week to survive (granted, he can survive on a stored treasure of breaths, and he had quite a few, but he'd have needed more by the time we see him on Roshar most likely. We only know he's used Stormlight to keep himself alive because Brandon said it at some point (in an interview or signing, I don't recall).

I wonder if when he uses Stormlight his abilities would be different. And if je uses Stormlight does that mean nightblood will  he use up stormlight instead of breath. Hmm thid makes me think of so many new thoughts. Im sure once I read Mistborn I will have even more. 

3 minutes ago, bdoble97 said:

I wonder if when he uses Stormlight his abilities would be different. And if je uses Stormlight does that mean nightblood will  he use up stormlight instead of breath. Hmm thid makes me think of so many new thoughts. Im sure once I read Mistborn I will have even more. 

Warbreaker spoilers

Spoiler

Nightblood can feed on any form of investiture. Stormlight, like breath, is a form of kinetic investiture, so Nightblood can feed on either of them, providing the holder is imbued with it.

1 minute ago, bdoble97 said:

Whats Zahel going to do when he see Szeth with nightblood. I think this going to be sweet show down if ut happens

Well, according to Brandon, the two had some sort of "falling out", so who knows. But Vasher probably wants to keep Nightblood under supervision, since he feels responsible for it.

32 minutes ago, Eki said:

Well, according to Brandon, the two had some sort of "falling out", so who knows. But Vasher probably wants to keep Nightblood under supervision, since he feels responsible for it.

Man I fell like everyone els ob this fan pages knows so much more then me  haha

1 minute ago, bdoble97 said:

Man I fell like everyone els ob this fan pages knows so much more then me  haha

It's like that for all of us when we get started. I've been on the site for a year and a half; when I joined I was asking questions everyone else knew the answers to as well (though I had lurked and had been in the reddit channel too, so I picked up some from there). 

4 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

It's like that for all of us when we get started. I've been on the site for a year and a half; when I joined I was asking questions everyone else knew the answers to as well (though I had lurked and had been in the reddit channel too, so I picked up some from there). 

Yea I started with SA and loved WOK and WOR. I read Elantris and then stop. After doing a reread of WOR I told my self that im going to read all the cosmere stuff before SA book 3 comes out. Sanderson books are just amazing 

Just now, bdoble97 said:

Yea I started with SA and loved WOK and WOR. I read Elantris and then stop. After doing a reread of WOR I told my self that im going to read all the cosmere stuff before SA book 3 comes out. Sanderson books are just amazing 

READ DEM ALL!!  :P

• Chaos locked this topic