Mistborn PC game

JUQ

I heard there was a Mistborn PC game called Birthright that was shelved, which is a shame because the series has great potential as a game. The purpose of this thread is to theorize on possible control methods for each of the metals (assuming it's an action game).

My view on the game is that a player will control an Allomancer (maybe a Feruchemist) and fight enemies. Because of the large amount of things an Allomancer can do, it seems that a player would need four hands just to control the physical metals!

Therefore, here is my rough take on it:

The game should be set in Era 1, with a player controlling either Kelsier/Vin in an overthrow game, or a nobleman in a house war game. This means that there is only nine metals to contend with (Gold is useless). I have no concept on Atium, so I shall ignore it for now. For the others, the player should have one key to press. The longer the key is pressed, the greater intensity of burn. When the key is pressed again, the metal stops burning. (Option 1).
Because zinc and brass (as an aside, I've never liked having brass here, because it is an alloy of copper) are rarely used (except if Vin is fighting Koloss, but an overthrow game would remove this aspect), they can be removed from the game. Copper is generally left burning, as is tin, so they could be activated/deactivated by a single key. For iron and steel, I think using shift and control to activate them would be a good idea, and the mouse can be used to select which line to Push/Pull. The spacebar or similar could be used to throw a coin. Beyond this, I have no other ideas. (Option 2).

So, what do y'all think?

I think Birthright was supposed to take place around year 500 after the Ascension, or something... I think Brandon wrote the story for it already.

Anyway, I think a game would work better if you had abilities rather than just raw control of the metals. You could use a launch skill that shoots you in the direction you want to go, by just combining pushes and pulls that result in what you want. That's basically how Allomantical instinct can work, for someone practiced. Of course, there would have to be enough metal in the right places to allow for that direction. Maybe there could be some visual representation to help players see that (other than just the lines, of course). For fighting, I think general "push on weapon", "push around you" or "pull whatever is in the cross-hair" skills would be better. Bullet time would also be great, allowing you to select individual metal lines/objects to push or pull. The emotional metals could be used for debuff skills.

It would work alot like an RPG like Witcher or Dishonored

Starting off-

Welcome to Mistborn Birthright *Space to begin* Start new game?

*Cutscene*

Select your race:

Kollos-blood---Terrisman---Kandra---Human

*Customise character*

Depending on who you picked

Koloss-blood. *passive* 50% strength boost, 20%stamina boost, 40% Health boost, +10 dmg  (increase every level) when using melee weapons. Can be Mistings only. ABILITY- Rage. +10% boost to all stats (Duration 4 minutes) Can be levelled up. SP on start 3.

Terrisman. *passive* 20% intelligence boost, Can be Full Feruchemists or Ferrings or Twinborn. ABILITY- Pacifier. Can pacify enemies and stop them from attacking you. SP on start 6. 

Kandra- *passive* +30% Stealth, +20%Speed,  ABILITY- Shift. Can take on the appearance of whoever you killed last. SP on start 5.

Human- *passive* 20% intelligence boost, Can be Mistings, Mistborn or Twinborn ABILITY- Concentration *passive+active*. When in concentration, time slows (to you), and you can use your environment to your advantage. 

Each has their own skill-trees.

In game you would use WASD to move, LMB to attack. RMB to interact/ zoom in. Scroll wheel to switch weapons. E would change the metal you are burning/tapping. and Q would activate each metal's unique abilty like @Eki said. ZXC can be used to activate the other metal's abilities, which you can equip by holding F, which will stop time and allow you to pick your metals. R would reload your ranged weapons etc etc