Hurt and Heal: Magic Systems

Yeesh guys, fighting is admirable, but sometimes it is wiser to know when you are beat than to continue a hopeless cause. 

Hurt Surgebinding Heal Rithmatics 

7. Surgebinding - 2

15. Rithmatics - 83

@Daniyah you better show up before they pull another stunt like that haha

Well that was satisfying XD. Good game,  guys? Following the thread, i think Rithmatics was the system almost no one expected would win! And Surgebinding put up one damnation  of a fight in the end.

Now i can finally stop constantly checking on this thread heh. When do you think you can get the totals up @WayneSpren

Edited by Doctor12

Results:

1. Rithmatics - Champion!
  2. Surgebinding - lasted 659 votes
  3. Feruchemy - 516
  4. Allomancy - 95
  5. Hemalurgy -87
  6. Forgery - 68
  7. Voidbinding - 58
  8. Oculatory Stuff - 52
  9. Awakening - 48
  10. Epic Powers - 46
  11. Bloodsealing - 36
  12. AonDor - 33
  13. Channeling - 31
  14. Dakhor - 24
  15. ChayShan - 19
  16. Old Magic - 17
  17. Smedry Talents - 11

There was a pretty huge gap between 3rd and 4th.

5 minutes ago, Doctor12 said:

Ah,  thanks @Zizoz. how many votes for Rithmatics? 

My count got off by one at some point, annoyingly, but I have it as 211 for and 141 against.

Surgebinding actually had more heals: 255, to 250 hurts.

The doubled votes were 77-66 in favor of Rithmatics.

As you can see if you do the math, it doesn't quite add up, but I'm satisfied that the error is with my counts and not those in the thread (and also, my count would have Surgebinding at -2), so I can't be bothered to fix it right now.

Edited by Zizoz

14 minutes ago, Daniyah said:

Why is no one talking about Feruchemy? It did well even without many supporters :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: 

Yes, we shall talk about Feruchemy...Feruchemy had a great deal of supporters at the beginning, but...they all vanished..or something. Anyhow, Surgebinders lasted longer than Ferrings B) ---> @Daniyah @WayneSpren, so there's that.

On August 15, 2016 at 8:23 PM, Renoux said:

Heal Surgebinding, Kill Allomancy. And then there were three. Daniyah, I think it's gonna be a Feruchemy v. Surgebinding battle at the end.

1. Allomancy- 0
2. Feruchemy- 33
7. Surgebinding- 39
15. Rithmatics- 13

Who would have thought...

So... what next?

I just recalled something from another forum that could be done to guard against ninjas: request that people post their vote alone, then refresh the page (since some ninja posts won't show up without refreshing) and edit in the score.

And do we need to adjust the rules at all?

Edited by Zizoz

5 minutes ago, Zizoz said:

So... what next?

I just recalled something from another forum that could be done to guard against ninjas: request that people post their vote alone, then refresh the page (since some ninja posts won't show up without refreshing) and edit in the score.

And do we need to adjust the rules at all?

What I did sometimes was, type in my post but not submit it yet, refresh the page so the ninjas show up, what I had typed would still be there so I'd change the numbers and then submit the reply.

Yeah – I did that on occasion as well. But sometimes I wanted to post quickly, so I didn't. And later on I mostly just didn't bother refreshing. Posting the vote, then editing in the score, would allow carefulness about ninjas while still posting quickly, but it would still be extra effort.