Symbol for Lerasium

Mason Wheeler

There are also a symbols for the Malatium and Harmonium but the people has no knowledge of them (or at least post TLR's Ascension). We can't know if the knowledge of Feruchemical Metals was better in the ancient times

Edited by Yata

8 hours ago, Yata said:

There are also a symbols for the Malatium and Harmonium but the people has no knowledge of them (or at least post TLR's Ascension). We can't know if the knowledge of Feruchemical Metals was better in the ancient times

Where is the symbol for Harmonium given?  It's not listed here, which is unsurprising as Harmonium is a metal that has never been actually shown to exist in any story I'm aware of.

The symbol for harmonium was on a badge at a release party for shadows of self. I don't have the link, if someone else does? 

Also regarding the existence of the Lerasium symbol, Rashek and the people he gave Lerasium to knew of its existence. It's not impossible he had a symbol for it created. 

13 minutes ago, SafestPear said:

The symbol for harmonium was on a badge at a release party for shadows of self. I don't have the link, if someone else does? 

Also regarding the existence of the Lerasium symbol, Rashek and the people he gave Lerasium to knew of its existence. It's not impossible he had a symbol for it created. 

It was already a letter in the contemporary Terris alphabet (specifically, "A").  I don't think Rashek had to "create" a Lerasium symbol so much as pick one.  

• Chaos locked this topic