Mistborn is Awesome

KnightRadiant

Hey Sharders!

I just need to get this out of my system. I love the Mistborn Trilogy and Mistborn Era II. They are some of the best fantasy novels of our time. It has some powerful lessons, and amazing characters that I love. Before Mistborn, I read The Rithmatist, and enjoyed it immensely, but it was Mistborn that really got me into Brandon Sanderson.

I just want to say that Mistborn is awesome, unbelievably well written, and I love it.

Hey Sharders!

I just need to get this out of my system. I love the Mistborn Trilogy and Mistborn Era II. They are some of the best fantasy novels of our time. It has some powerful lessons, and amazing characters that I love. Before Mistborn, I read The Rithmatist, and enjoyed it immensely, but it was Mistborn that really got me into Brandon Sanderson.

I just want to say that Mistborn is awesome, unbelievably well written, and I love it.

I couldn't agree more, for my Writ Lit class, I literally wrote an essay on why the Mistborn Trilogy is a classic :P

Have you read all of the Mistborn books?

I couldn't agree more, for my Writ Lit class, I literally wrote an essay on why the Mistborn Trilogy is a classic :P

Have you read all of the Mistborn books?

Unless there is some secret book I don't know about, then yes. The Final Empire, The Well of Ascension, The Hero of Ages, The Alloy of Law, Shadows of Self, The Bands of Mourning, and Mistborn: Secret History.

Hey Sharders!

...I could not agree more.

• Chaos locked this topic