Where To go next?

So, after 3 years of following Brandon sanderson, I have read all the mistborn books, (they were my introduction to him) and reading the Bricks that were tWoK and WoR (no shade , I love those books, but they are LOONG)

Where would you recommend i go from here when it comes to brandons books?  I mean ill be Honest I was a little upset when I read on a Stormlight archive wiki that mistborn and stormlight archive were in the same Universe. And became annoyed when i learned  that 3 other series were tied in some how as well. Now i feel Somewhat obligated to try to read the others.  Especially if i might miss something in the storm light archive Epic.  A series I Fell in love enough with to re-read the damnation books 3 times. And when a important character in   these books has appeared in Nearly all the Cosmere  books...

So. Where do i go from here, I don't have the budget,,, or the time. to try to get them all. So what series should I focus on First?

Edited by sonoskay

Brandon doesn't write in much that needs you to read any other books, but if you've read Mistborn and Stormlight then Warbreaker is probably the next I'd recommend since it has some tie-ins with Stormlight. Then I'd recommend Elantris, though mostly because it was Brandons first book and the first one I read so I recommend it to everyone :P

I'm surprised you had to wiki it first instead of noticing Hoid immediately.

Warbreaker first, then one character quirk and one scene in Words of Radiance suddenly makes so much sense.

Edited by natc

I'm surprised you had to wiki it first instead of noticing Hoid immediately.

Warbreaker first, then one character quirk and one scene in Words of Radiance suddenly makes so much sense.

Hoid in the mistborn books played a small part. Plus Ive only read   each one once. i tend to miss stuff like that.

Warbreaker first? Okay Thanks.

• Chaos locked this topic