Star Wars RP discussion thread.

Citadel16

Allegra Riburn

Race: Human (I was toying with making her a Twi'lek, but decided against it)

Appearance: Copper hair, Violet eyes, Slender build, 5'7"

Weapon of choice: Dual purple lightsabers, one for each hand.

She has met Valran once before, on her first mission with her master. She was 12 then. Now she goes on missions to the outer rim on a regular basis.

is the bolded text him thinking or talking?

go ahead on that hutt character. sounds... weird. :P

Bolded is thinking. I'll do quotes for talking, I just felt the usual italics for thinking was too human. 

For the Hutt, I was thinking he could have a hovering wheelchair/couch thing. Just a side note, Hutts can be force-sensitive. Not like I'm getting any ideas...

Name: Kalin Dor (haha Callendor)

Height: 6'

Weight:240lbs (lots of muscle)

Hair: Black, mid back length braided. Clean shaven face.

Eyes: Blue

Skin:Bronze

Equipment: Traditional heavy Beskargam (full heavy gunner status) in a dark green almost black with red accents (oops wrong Deathwatch... Hehe) Six shot revolver .50 caliber slug thrower holstered horizontally on his lower back, breakdown rail sniper rifle with target finding scope slung across his back and a shortish (2.5 ft long haft) beskar axe in a loop on his right hip. The axe haft is made of the shin of a rancor. The forearm plate of his left arm is wider and thicker than the right to use as a shield against most melee attacks. (its basically a buckler thats insulated against riot batons)

Alignment: Light grey ( hates the sith for what they did to his people)

Ship: Mid class, agile and combat ready. Hyperspeed compatible. Same color scheme as his armor. There is an armory and training room located in the aft deck with more weapons than just his standard equipment.

Personality: Kalin rarely speaks and is often gruff and to the point when he does. Spending most of his life hunting and destroying dangerous humanoids and dark side artifacts has turned him a smidge paranoid and senile but he respects the Jedi and what they stand fpr even if it's too much faith for him.

Can I be a SPACE DRAGON?

are they sentient and are they canon?

edit: do you mean the The Duinuogwuin

BreathTaker, on 22 Mar 2016 - 12:45 AM, said:snapback.png

Name: Kalin Dor (haha Callendor)

Height: 6'

Weight:240lbs (lots of muscle)

Hair: Black, mid back length braided. Clean shaven face.

Eyes: Blue

Skin:Bronze

Equipment: Traditional heavy Beskargam (full heavy gunner status) in a dark green almost black with red accents (oops wrong Deathwatch... Hehe) Six shot revolver .50 caliber slug thrower holstered horizontally on his lower back, breakdown rail sniper rifle with target finding scope slung across his back and a shortish (2.5 ft long haft) beskar axe in a loop on his right hip. The axe haft is made of the shin of a rancor. The forearm plate of his left arm is wider and thicker than the right to use as a shield against most melee attacks. (its basically a buckler thats insulated against riot batons)

Alignment: Light grey ( hates the sith for what they did to his people)

Ship: Mid class, agile and combat ready. Hyperspeed compatible. Same color scheme as his armor. There is an armory and training room located in the aft deck with more weapons than just his standard equipment.

Personality: Kalin rarely speaks and is often gruff and to the point when he does. Spending most of his life hunting and destroying dangerous humanoids and dark side artifacts has turned him a smidge paranoid and senile but he respects the Jedi and what they stand fpr even if it's too much faith for him.

so is there any particular reason he doesn't like blasters? I mean he would practically have to make his own stuff if he's going to use these things. and if you remember, Han solo called light sabers antiques. so guns would have to be WAY back there.

Edited by WarriorMark16

Mostly because when a target is armored they wear eneegy resistant armor that is usually plasteel like Stormtrooper armor. While that does what it's meant to do fairly well... It doesnt stop a steel core slug from punching through and tearing stuff up. Also, shock value. A laser makes the weird pew pew but when the revolver goes off, people notice. The rail gun isn't too loud and is usually fired from a pretty good distance.

Also, I thought about this last night and he does have an autoblaster that he alternates with the rail gun.

Name: Rook Feskitt

Race: Human (this may change)

Appearance: Dark hair, dark eyes, lean, about 6 feet tall.

Description: Raised on the commonly ignored planet of Myrkr, Rook was raised alongside criminals, pirates, and bounty hunters from a young age. He proved himself valuable to these kind of scum due to his high intelligence. At the age of thirteen he created his own customized Mandalorian armor, which impressed several gang leaders. After saving up enough money, he eventually fixed up his own spaceship, which he can use as a base of operations. He tamed a Vornskr, a canine beast native to Myrkr. These creatures have the odd ability to sense the force, which has helped Rook hunt down Jedi and Sith alike. While he will do his fair share of questionable jobs, he does occasionally do things for the greater good.

I may update this in a bit.  

Name:Just call him Qex

Appearance: Purple, Dragonish

Race: Duinuogwuin

Equipment: Modified lightsaber

Force Sensitivity: Grey Jedi

Personality: As likeable as a SPACE DRAGON could be. Very smart.

Other: Can breath underwater: genetic mutation

Edited by Master Elodin

A... Space... Dragon? Is that actually a thing? Are there space dragons in star wars?

Edit: while highly sceptical at first, I read through the wiki and they are actually pretty epic.

Edited by BreathTaker

ooh... we should have an introductory crawl.

*gets to work*

Ooh... look at this:

30a19edf2e7f41867926845785e04277.jpg

Should Qex the SPACE DRAGON say this? Or think an excerpt from it?

One minor nitpick: serenity goes hand in hand with peace, so serenity yet peace doesn't work.

Edited by Master Elodin

Yes but they are in no way diametrically opposed which you were going for on chaos yet order but that theme doesn't work with passion yet emotion or serenity yet peace.

yeah, your probably right. it makes no sense whatsoever.

But it sure as braize does sound cool.

Character:

Name:  Chiel

Appearance: Quite tall at 2 ½ meters. Colors are darker than most Chistori’s.

Race: Chistori

Equipment: Fully black suit, stun gauntlets, black-painted electrostaff
     Force Sensitivity: Weak force sensitivity, unable to move objects, but able to sense objects and beings as well as slightly influence them.
     Personality: Untrusting, but honorable and friendly.
     Other: He is shunned by other Chistori. No genetic mutations.

I thought it was really good, a fine introduction to what will hopefully be a fun RP. Valran seems pretty cool. 

So is this going to be spread out across the galaxy, or should we try and keep it at a certain few planets?