Type IV BioChromatic entities on Scadrial?

Fallen Rope

One of the broadsheets has an add saying "Do your metal tools speak to you" and "ask for K or N"

Khriss or Nazh?

Someone accidently left a biochromatic entity behind on the planet, and now they are trying to find it.

Nightblood took, what was it, 10000 Breaths to make?  With a two-word Command?  Somehow I doubt that the expenditure would be worth it.  However, the possibility is just plausible enough for Khriss to put out that advert and see if they can test the talking metal for themselves.  

One of the broadsheets has an add saying "Do your metal tools speak to you" and "ask for K or N"

Khriss or Nazh?

Someone accidently left a biochromatic entity behind on the planet, and now they are trying to find it.

I was going to say that maybe they know (WoR)

Vasher lost Nightblood

, but now I'm thinking... Metal tools. Who in the worlds would spend 1000 Breaths on a talking hammer or saw? I mean, what would be the benefits? What command would you use, Destroy Evil as well? If you have the opportunity, weapons would probably be better for this command.

To be honest, the fact that they specifically mention metal tools suggests something allomantic or feuruchemical going on. With speaking, perhaps they're looking for copperminds?

Of course, then there's also the possibility that there's a Type IV-making command other than Destroy Evil, but I'm still not quite certain about making Type IV out of tools.

• Chaos locked this topic