How do I GET these books?

I'm really frustrated right now. I just started reading Alcatraz because the first two books came out electronically and I got them. Now I'm trying to get Knights of Crystallia and I can't find it ANYWHERE. How have people been buying this book if neither amazon nor Barnes and Noble have it? Makes it hard to throw my money at Brandon when his books apparently don't exist.

note: are you a criptic (this guess was based on your rather suspicious name) *glances suspiciously at possible criptic*

Well no, the numbers are actually from something totally irrelevant, BUT that's such a good idea that I'm going to retroactively claim that that's EXACTLY what I was going for

As CarolaDavar said, books 3 and 4 are being re-released in new illustrated editions this year. But if you don't want to wait for the new editions, you can usually find independent sellers on Amazon or Barnes and Noble who have the old editions.

Alcatraz vs the Knights of Crystallia (old edition on Amazon)

Alcatraz vs the Shattered Lens (old edition on Amazon)

Knights of Crystallia on BN.com (much cheaper than on Amazon)

Shattered Lens on BN.com (also cheaper than Amazon)