Who is Odium?

Asavel

It's a pretty common theory, though personally I doubt he'd Invest himself enough to make a god metal. I find Bavadin and Autonomy to be more likely.

You'll have to rip my "Rust is Trell" theory from my cold, dead hands before I'll give up on it ;), but I am willing to accept that another Shard might be aiding him (or her, or it).

I find Bavadin and Autonomy to be more likely.

I think the whole Bavadin & Autonamy thing is a misdirection tactic used by Brandon. The information came out way too close to the release of SoS (IIRC). So obviously people would link the new god-metal in SoS with Autonamy(Bavadin. It is Bavadin, right? If not, this whole theory needs to be thrown out with the bathwater Edited by The Ninja Yodeler

Admins are doing something sneaky that they won't tell us about.

On the subject of Autonomy (Yes it is Bavadin, or at least it was at some point) I agree that it could be a red herring but I think Odium's probably the bigger red herring, he's too obvious of a big bad to not be suspected.

I'm somewhat hoping that it's something like a remade Dominion personally but of the Shards we know are active I think Autonomy's probably the best bet, possibly under Odium's orders but nonetheless.

Admins are doing something sneaky that they won't tell us about.

On the subject of Autonomy (Yes it is Bavadin, or at least it was at some point) I agree that it could be a red herring but I think Odium's probably the bigger red herring, he's too obvious of a big bad to not be suspected.

I'm somewhat hoping that it's something like a remade Dominion personally but of the Shards we know are active I think Autonomy's probably the best bet, possibly under Odium's orders but nonetheless.

Yeah, I agree, Odium is too obvious as well. But both Bavadin & Odium are extremely obvious choices. I would really like it to be a new Shard, but the majority is probably right on this one. Meaning Bavadin is most likely the Shard who was effecting Bleeder Edited by The Ninja Yodeler

Yeah, I agree, Odium is too obvious as well. But both Bavadin & Odium are extremely obvious choices. I would really like it to be a new Shard, but the majority is probably right on this one. Meaning Bavadin is most likely the Shard who was effecting Bleeder. I just like to read into things, and if something feels like its leading me by the nose, then I smell a trap! But its probably just my brain wanting it to be a red herring.

There was a WoB that it's a Shard we know (Or maybe one we've seen, can't remember exact wording)

People are talking about some kind of bad guy more dangerous than Odium, while to me, the answer seems clear. Odium was not around as we know it before Adonalsium Shattered, and right now, all we know about the situation is there was a weapon created to destroy Adonalsium which Odium has implemented to Splinter Shards, there was a plan to destroy Adonalsium that failed, and there is a force trying to defeat Adonalsium that is still out there. The third one may be the same thing as the first or second, but until we learn otherwise, there is a force that wants to destroy Adonalsium. That is what I believe is the 'bigger fish' that people don't think is Odium.

People are talking about some kind of bad guy more dangerous than Odium, while to me, the answer seems clear. Odium was not around as we know it before Adonalsium Shattered, and right now, all we know about the situation is there was a weapon created to destroy Adonalsium which Odium has implemented to Splinter Shards, there was a plan to destroy Adonalsium that failed, and there is a force trying to defeat Adonalsium that is still out there. The third one may be the same thing as the first or second, but until we learn otherwise, there is a force that wants to destroy Adonalsium. That is what I believe is the 'bigger fish' that people don't think is Odium.

Is it confirmed that Odium implemented that weapon to Splinter Shards?

• Chaos locked this topic