Stormfather! Another new member?

Femme

Hello everyone :)

I only recently discovered Brandon's works while scrolling through the fantasy recommendations on Audible, and once I started I just couldn't stop. 

I've currently read The Stormlight archive, the Mistborn series, Elantris, Warbreaker, and the The Reckoners Series, with my top favourites being The Stormlight archive followed by Warbreaker.

I'm currently on a reread/re-listen of Words of Radiance (only 5 hours left! Don't want it to end! D:) and slowly piecing together the whole cosmere/Hoid business, but I've been pretty oblivious to the cosmere secrets in each book beforehand, so I hope to find them here.

Two of my favourite scenes in WoR is *Wit*'s conversation with Shallan about the concept of beauty, and his story of Fleet as told to Kaladin. I dearly wish some talented fan out there could reproduce that scene with a guitar or mandolin, I bet it would be an amazing performance! 

About me: I'm from Canada, my interests include religious studies, travel, and food. I'm also a pretty big manga fan with my favourites being One Piece, HunterxHunter, and most recently Hero Academia and Assassination Classroom. This forum is actually my second forum experience, my first being a pretty big One Piece forum. 

Looking forward to meeting you all! :)

Don't take the cookies! They're disguised Hemalurgic spikes.

There are some talented people on the Shard, someone might be able to grant your wish.

Anyways, welcome!

Maybe these Dark Alley guys are just misunderstood. Maybe Sazed just wants a friendly chat? 

I have crunchy flattened brownies. Want them? 

Only if you eat these poison but not poison totally poison but maybe not really, actually kinda not but almost certainly, maybe, poison cupcakes. :)

dragons are misunderstood too, but I wouldn't want to stab myself with one.

If this dragon wanted to stab me I would probably open my arms wide and die a beautiful death.

Welcome, I love Kiki's Delivery Service.

Me tooooooo~ It's my favourite Studio Ghibli Movie! The soundtrack, the colours, the soothing simplicity of the story, just love it <3

My second favourite might be Porco Rosso, there's just something so original and cool about the story.

tumblr_mj6ht8z8Ij1rr56cmo1_500.gif