Hey! I'm Jake!

jakethehawk

Hey there! I'm Jake and have been a big Sanderson fan ever since seeing this post on reddit. I just thought it was incredibly cool of him and made me want to check him out. I'm glad I saw it because I'd never heard of him beforehand and he has quickly become my favorite author.

So far I've read everything cosmere-related, but Shadows of Self, Warbreaker, and Sixth of the Dusk. I wanted to wait until I was completely caught up before joining the site, but got impatient (and bored at work). 

My best friend actually got me the coolest thing ever recently and okay so maybe I wanted to show off a bit. 

post-17905-0-75357300-1451173782_thumb.j

Isn't that just the bomb?! I love it.

Hello. Take an upvote and a welcome cookie. :)

Noooo. Don't take that cookie. :o Most cookies around here are hemalurgic and are not safe to accept.

Have a bookie from The Knights Awkward, instead, dearie. They're cookies shaped like books and taste like characters. 0% chance of being spiked! (Unless you take a Marsh, or something. :ph34r:)

Here, this ones Lift, it tastes like awesomeness, and has a side affect of making you belch rainbows, you'll be so storming pure! :P

Edited by The Honor Spren