Hello

RLennon

I just stumbled onto this forum.  I will certainly be losing sleep going over all the information.  I love it.

I started with Wheel of Time.  After I finished, I thought 'Hey, let me see what else this Sanderson guy has out there.'  I read Way of Kings, and was hooked.  I read the first three Mistborn books....THEN...found out about the Cosmere.

Head totally blown

I have read both SA books.  All five MB books.  Elantris, Emperor's Soul, and Warbreaker.  I have tons of other books on deck ready to read, but I have found myself coming back and re-reading Cosmere novels.

I am also a stratomatic sports fan.  I mention this because my three teams (Baseball, Hockey, and Basketball) are listed in my signature as an homage to Brandon Sanderson.  And, my eternal gratitude of him letting us share in his imagination.

Rob Lennon

Hello, welcome, have you written a song called Reimagine perhaps? No? Was that a terrible joke?

How much to you look forward to The Bands of Mourning on a scale from 1 to 16?

What kind of Twinborn would you be?

Would you like a cookie?

LOL, Never heard THAT before!!!!

Bands of Mourning?  Um, 16!!!!  I am also stoked for the short story compilation.  Gotta read it all!!!

I'll have to get back on the twin born.  Certainly have a Bendalloy metalmind.  Gotta think about the Allomancy

Cookie?  Only if I can sing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IROZqyCmn0

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!

LOL, Never heard THAT before!!!!

Bands of Mourning?  Um, 16!!!!  I am also stoked for the short story compilation.  Gotta read it all!!!

I'll have to get back on the twin born.  Certainly have a Bendalloy metalmind.  Gotta think about the Allomancy

Cookie?  Only if I can sing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IROZqyCmn0

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!

Really? I almost thought you got Beatles jokes thrown at you all the time.

How about White Sand? Same scale.

Bendalloyminds would be so useful...

Unnn... if you need to...

Really? I almost thought you got Beatles jokes thrown at you all the time. - Sarcasm....like I needed to tell you, LOL!

How about White Sand? Same scale. - Very much so, yes!

Bendalloyminds would be so useful...

Unnn... if you need to... - Down, Down, Put the Cookie Down.  Put the cookie down, put the cookie down....NOW!

Anyway, I have other non-Sanderson works sitting on the bookshelf waiting to be read.  I just finished SoS.  Instead of grabbing something new, I just grabbed WoK, and starting that back up.  Picking up on all the stuff I missed the first time.

The only other author I am waiting for new stuff from is Patrick Rothfuss.