Excited to Join

Radiant Returned

Hey all, this is my first time on this site. I've been reading Sanderson since 2014 and haven't stopped since, the only remaining books I haven't read by him (at least in the Cosmere) are the short stories which I hope to buy or receive this Christmas. Him and Patrick Rothfuss are constantly duking it out in my mind to be my favorite author. So yeah, that's me. I also really really want the leatherbound of Elantris and am just waiting for them to restock, so any news on that would be awesome.

First of all, it's not generally accepted to double post. Usually, either wait for someone else to reply or edit your previous post. Second, look at the boxes with a green up arrow and a red down arrow. You can upvote posts by clicking on the green arrow and downvote them with the red one.

The different numbers of upvotes translate to different ranks. 266 is apparently in the range for Misting, 1-5 for spren. Etc. there are also negative ranks, -100 being the enviable rank of Zucchini. Also, you can only vote once per post, and it is not unheard of for people to accidentally downvote posts, leading to the post of 'Accidental Downvote'. Also, there is a limit to the number of upvotes one can bestow a day. I have not reached this limit yet, but other Sharders have.

Hey all, this is my first time on this site. I've been reading Sanderson since 2014 and haven't stopped since, the only remaining books I haven't read by him (at least in the Cosmere) are the short stories which I hope to buy or receive this Christmas. Him and Patrick Rothfuss are constantly duking it out in my mind to be my favorite author. So yeah, that's me. I also really really want the leatherbound of Elantris and am just waiting for them to restock, so any news on that would be awesome.

You really want to watch the world burn with that profile picture lol.

Hey there.  Welcome to the shard.  This is also the 1st and only online fan forum I have ever belonged to...and it's a lot of fun.  

Look forward seeing you around.  Have an upvote for being new!