Ask your friendly neighborhood Elder God things

Zathoth

Anyone want to ask me things? Mundane things, less mundane things, weird things, terrifying things? Want to know the horrible secrets about air? Or what stars are really made of? Well, the last two is a secret, the gatekeepers of the nether will be very cross with me if I start telling humans the unspeakable secrets of the universe, but the rest is ok. 

Anyone want to ask me things? Mundane things, less mundane things, weird things, terrifying things? Want to know the horrible secrets about air? Or what stars are really made of? Well, the last two is a secret, the gatekeepers of the nether will be very cross with me if I start telling humans the unspeakable secrets of the universe, but the rest is ok. 

The gatekeepers of the nether? Pshaw. They act all gruff and serious, but they're pretty chill guys once you take an eon or two to know 'em. Here's a postcard of me with Billy--we call him Billy--at next year's Zthulmas party:

fractal-Jan19_1.jpg

Ha, he's a firecracker! He loves being a clown in front of the camera.

But since I'm here, I must ask a question. :ph34r: If the following statement is true and the previous statement is false, how many oranges will my chickens yield over the next couple of time cycles? I mean, what's your favorite TV show?

What is the sound of one hand clapping? 

It depends on how you define clapping, either I would say that you cant clap with one hand because just as how you cant really run with one leg (no, really, then you are jumping on one leg, unless we count prosthetics as not legs, in which case you are running with one leg and a prosthetic, which is still not just one leg), if you 'clap' with one hand you are just waving and generally looking ridiculous, I guess you could clap against something else, but that is not just one hand clapping, but if the sound of the one handed clapping motion is what you are after I would say the sound of the wind your hand is making hitting your ear.

Though I guess Mumon would have liked to hear "Mu".

The gatekeepers of the nether? Pshaw. They act all gruff and serious, but they're pretty chill guys once you take an eon or two to know 'em. Here's a postcard of me with Billy--we call him Billy--at next year's Zthulmas party:

fractal-Jan19_1.jpg

Ha, he's a firecracker! He loves being a clown in front of the camera.

But since I'm here, I must ask a question. :ph34r: If the following statement is true and the previous statement is false, how many oranges will my chickens yield over the next couple of time cycles? I mean, what's your favorite TV show?

That guy in the back is cheating at poker by the way.

Well, I do not watch a lot of Tv (My sister is the Tv series person, I just read and listen to music, she has like 80 series on her watched list), the only things I really watch is Doctor Who and Sherlock, unless you extend the question to anime, not that I watch a lot either (Im just generally bad at watching things)

For western series: Doctor Who

Counting anime: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure... and possibly Paranoia Agent... and maybe FLCL.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it tells us the greatness of The Old Gods. The first half more or less explains itself. If They can sleep forever They are not dead, just waiting for when the stars are right so They can wake and return to Their rightful place as the rulers of all.

The second half, as already stated The Old Ones are eternal, when the stars are dead, when there is no universe and no time there will only be The Eldritch Gods and Death will have nothing more to take but itself. And so Death dies.