Soft Cover Book Release

Bigtones

This may or may not be in the the right place, but I was just wondering if anyone can confirm a date when a Soft Cover of WOR will be released.  This may sound weird, but I love to read books in soft cover form because I love to track the decay of the spine as proof of which books I truly enjoyed the most...The more the spine is falling part, the more I have re-read them.  I know, that's weird and most would be appalled by this blatant destruction of a book.

Anyways...lol...any information would be greatly appreciated

(Mod, you can move this thread accordingly if needed.)

Thanks.

T.

Thanks for the replies.

Haha that is awesome. Depending on where you live I'm pretty sure tor releases a soft cover a year after the release date. If you are getting the book through gollancz they publish both hardcover and softcover at the release date.

All I found about GollanCZ is a British Publication...do they have a distribution office States/Canada Side that you know about??

They distribute everywhere apart from the USA basically wherever Tor doesn't have distribution rights, however you may be able to order in personally. I live in new Zealand and we essentially don't get hardcover releases of Brandons books just big paper backs. Of course there may be other ways of getting a paperback.for example there is a book store here that exclusively sells American publications.even though we essentially only get UK editions of most books. Sorry I can't be of more help but good luck in your search :)

Gollancz will release the trade paperback at the same time as the hardcover, but it is bigger than a mass market paperback like you are probably talking about. In the US the mass market paperback will be released around the end of February 2015.

Edited by PeterAhlstrom

If you go to the bookdepository(google it or go to Brandon's site, there's a link there somewhere), you can buy the paperback, they ship to everywhere or almost.

I bought mine from there, because since I live in Portugal I usually have to purchase my books from amazon UK, and there they sell only the Gollancz version, but the cover from Tor is so good, that I had to have it, even if it costs 3€ more...

Edited by Crisapx

• Chaos locked this topic