Time traveler wanted

Chlehrma

I can't do that, I'm sorry.  Such an action could very likely cause a catastrophic paradox which would result in the destruction of Brandon in every moment of time and all his works would cease to exist.  That is a risk I am unwilling to take.

I can't do that, I'm sorry.  Such an action could very likely cause a catastrophic paradox which would result in the destruction of Brandon in every moment of time and all his works would cease to exist.  That is a risk I am unwilling to take.

In nomine Patrice

Et Fille

Et Spiritus Sancte

AMEN

You may not believe me, but I can travel through time in this wicked, heavily modified DeLorean that I found in the scrap yard. I don't know who built it or why, but man oh man, I had a lot of fun in that baby. Forward a couple years, back a century... Time was my [CENSORED]!

Then... in one particular trip, my mother tried to clean my tonsils out with her tongue. It was crazy! I mean, my mother... the woman who carried me in her womb for nine months... solicited me for sex. I nearly destroyed my own existence. Thank God I finally found a loophole or I wouldn't even be here today.

Well, that period of my life is over now, and not a second too soon. I simply cannot risk another make-out session with my own mum, though she was kind of... THAT SAID, would you like me to kill Hitler for you instead? I'm sure I won't run into problems if I went back a bit further this time.

If you desire I could hit your had very hard so you would go in coma for some years ;) The effect would be similar the downside would be only that you would lost some years of our life sleeping no bigie =)

Don't need to thank me =)

Tor has its own time wardens. They are very hard core. The only way to bring back paper copies is to scan them or rewrite them because Tor uses a chrono-reactive ink in all of Brandons publications. As soon as these publications are brought backwards in time, they are detectable, and agents are dispatched to retrieve them and mind wipe anyone who had contact with them. Digital versions are also problematic. The file formats of most future books are incompatible with existing technology, and they have contracts with existing hardware suppliers to inform them if any of their unreleased works show up on existing hardware. Any and all leaks are vigorously sought out by previously mentioned time wardens who have 20-20 hindsight. For your own safety, I would advise against trying to obtain copies of as yet unpublished works through time manipulation. It is too much work to transcribe them safely, and everything else can potentially result in a very unpleasant experience.

• Chaos locked this topic