Question 17

TwiLyghtSansSparkles

As Voidus wished, there was a post, in which NIghthound wasn't decent. :unsure:

For me the spoiler tag is empty. :mellow:

So, am I right in the assumption that she'll be living somewhere in Portland?

I had a code, apparently it did nothing. And now the file uploader isn't working. Dang it.

I have no idea where she should live.

Edited by The Honor Spren

I had a code, apparently it did nothing. And now the file uploader isn't working. Dang it.

I have no idea where she should live.

Well the cody is only there for recreating the pony (lead it to kobold by the way) you have to actually import the pony to your computer and upload that.

Would you like an overview of the locations?

Well the cody is only there for recreating the pony (lead it to kobold by the way) you have to actually import the pony to your computer and upload that.

Would you like an overview of the locations?

What I did was take a screenshot of my pony, the emailed it to myself and copied the URL.

Yes, there seems to be many locations. That would be good.

So, what do I do now?

Okay, here goes. Person. Thing. Profile. I'm basing her off of me (well, kind of) like Honor Spren.

Name: Clover Iris Woods

Epic Status: Not an epic.

Personality:

• Stubborn as an old burrito (it was "the odd burro", but I misread it while proofreading and "old burrito" is much more interesting)
  • Practical, not one to stand around when she can do something
  • Does not like mornings unless she can sarcastically sing "Here comes the sun, and I say... CALAMITY!"
  • Not good with people (well, until she gets to know them better and they get to know her) but wants to like them
  • Inquisitive
  • Loves heights, hates being out on water

Random Other Information:

• Has terrible eyesight and really needs her glasses
  • Randomly bursts into song

Ponified:

786da8b816fbfa08d83be07363ec96dd.png

Do you have an idea of where she'd live? That'll help you flesh out her backstory, since there'll be a huge difference between a Portland backstory and a Dalles backstory, and even bigger differences if she lives in Astoria, Corvallis, or Salem. 

I'm looking at locations right now. Where is Astoria?

(Right now I wish there was a What Happened in Miami ;))

Astoria is a coastal town, ruled by Lucentia. As she's in Portland at the moment, she's left other Epics like Bloody Mary and Deathgale in charge, and none of them are nicer than she is. Suffice it to say, Astoria is not a nice place to live, if you're a vanilla. Or even if you're an Epic Lucentia doesn't like or trust, since she'll torture your weakness out of you. 

On the upside, you can always join the Church of the Singularity, a religion that believes the number 7 is the devil. :P 

Alright, here are the most basic summaries, more details available on request. (These are real town by the way, so if you want to know where exactly they are use google maps. :ph34r: )

Portland: Somewhat of a hell hole torn up in a turf war between different Epics, which probably makes it the most standard Reckonerverse setting we have.

Dalles: City under military control by a vanilla (the term we've adopted for normal people) with a couple of Epics under control. Currently under siege by invading Epics.

Astoria: Town under a stable Epic government, tecnically kind of a mix between Newcago's resources and Babylon's somewhat hands of ruler letting gangs run in the city. Although, the stories focus on other factions invading, means this aspect hasn't really been defined in game. Disclaimer: a lot of extremly stron Epics running around.

Coorvalis: Kind of like Astoria but with magical drug mind control for the vanillas isntead of gangs and a lower power level for the Epics. The Epic creating said magical mind control has just gone missing (kidnaped), causing riots among other things.

Salem: A town with an dreamscape kind of arena, not really much has got focus besides fights in the arena, so yeah.

Edit: 

Astoria is not a nice place to live

Well this is a dystopian world afterall, so not much suprise there. :P Although, Lucentia doesn't really bother toturing out the weakness of every lesser Epic in town, only the important ones. :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

Can he have a backpack chock-full of Arsenal tech? Please let him have a backpack chock-full of Arsenal-tech. :P

You get the patented grouchy-o-meter, a can of healthy food and a proper clothing gun. Sorry but the giant death laser would have been a waste of valuable resources. :P

Already an idea in which city he would have been sent?

You get the patented grouchy-o-meter, a can of healthy food and a proper clothing gun. Sorry but the giant death laser would have been a waste of valuable resources. :P

The healthy food is disgusting, of course. Anything that tastes good can't possibly be good for you. <_<

Edit: I think Portland makes sense. Backtrack and MV were from Portland, so it stands to reason that Vondra would want to know what all was going on there. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

The healthy food is disgusting, of course. Anything that tastes good can't possibly be good for you. <_<

Edit: I think Portland makes sense. Backtrack and MV were from Portland, so it stands to reason that Vondra would want to know what all was going on there. 

At least that's what Arsenal thinks when giving you your rations. <_<

So does he stalk Backtrack on foot or by special means? :ph34r:

At least that's what Arsenal thinks when giving you your rations. <_<

So does he stalk Backtrack on foot or by special means? :ph34r:

He probably takes recipes from my grandmother and alters them to be "healthier." For reference, she once made us homemade pizza—while she was going through her "garlic is the new elixir of life" phase, so each pizza had at least a cup of minced garlic spread over top of the sauce. It didn't taste like pizza. It tasted like garlic. With cheese. 

"Are you kidding? Having a foot stalker is scary enough, and now you're saying he's got some 'special' means of tracking me? What do you even—oh no, oh no oh no he's using a zombie Koschei bandito panda to track me!" —Backtrack 

Can he have a backpack chock-full of Arsenal tech? Please let him have a backpack chock-full of Arsenal-tech. :P

Portland makes sense as a destination. And sure, he can have some tech from Arsenal--be forewarned though that Arsenal can't create super-cool stuff like tensors or spyrils, so he'll be stuck with a pistol, spare rounds for said pistol, a radio, and maybe an explosive for blowing himself up in the event of capture. :P

He probably takes recipes from my grandmother and alters them to be "healthier." For reference, she once made us homemade pizza—while she was going through her "garlic is the new elixir of life" phase, so each pizza had at least a cup of minced garlic spread over top of the sauce. It didn't taste like pizza. It tasted like garlic. With cheese. 

"Are you kidding? Having a foot stalker is scary enough, and now you're saying he's got some 'special' means of tracking me? What do you even—oh no, oh no oh no he's using a zombie Koschei bandito panda to track me!" —Backtrack 

Garlic, huh? At0 least you were vampire save. :ph34r:

And here I was thinking about teleportation. :mellow:

Portland makes sense as a destination. And sure, he can have some tech from Arsenal--be forewarned though that Arsenal can't create super-cool stuff like tensors or spyrils, so he'll be stuck with a pistol, spare rounds for said pistol, a radio, and maybe an explosive for blowing himself up in the event of capture. :P

Not even a giant andriod panda? :(:P

Edited by Edgedancer

Not exactly what anyone thinks when they say they want to go out with a bang. :mellow: 

Though now I'm wondering what he'd do if a City Guardsman re-enacted a certain scene from Get Smart: 

Agent 99: *showing him a small black pill* If captured, this will cause death in 90 seconds. 

Smart: I understand. But how am I supposed to get them to take it?

Garlic, huh? At0 least you were vampire save. :ph34r:

And here I was thinking about teleportation. :mellow:

Not even a giant andriod panda? :(:P

For all her claims that folklore and mythology (except for fairy tales, for some reason) are ungodly, she did seem to have a fear of vampires there for a while. :P 

Huh. Next to what I said, that sounds downright….normal. :mellow: