Yo, Just joined

Ausar

Just joined, mostly a fan of the Alcatraz books and the Infinity Blade novella's and basic story. Raidriar for the win! I'm obsessed fanboy at worst, bored analyzer of stories at my best. Seriously, I don't care if you respond, I'll post theories on anything.

I want to read more more books by Brandon, and my favorite character so far is Radriar, simply because of the backstory and the ending. Kingly bastard.

Anyways, pleasure meeting you all.

Welcome to the 17th Shard! If you haven't read any of the Cosmere books yet, I recommend starting with the Way of Kings or Mistborn: the Final Empire. The former is by far his best book; the latter still really good, but does not have the ridiculously high learning curve. A bit "lighter", if I may.

Glad to have you with us, Ausar.  Welcome.  If you love to theorize, just wait until you sink your teeth into the Cosmere :).  The cosmere is where all of Brandon's non-Earth (or Earth-universe) books are set.  I also recomend the Rithmatist and Steelheart as well.

Yeah, I can tell that getting in the Cosmere will probably make me pull an all nighter again. Well, at least it has it might be explained in the future, unlike certain Infinity Blade characters.. freaking Uriel..

But yeah, I'm definitely interested, but I also a major fan of the Infinity Blade stuff, so until I get my hands on some of the Cosmere books, I'll probably be in the non-cosmere section talking about that stuff. 

Brandon Sanderson, able to create a gigantic world with just two novellas. Can't wait to see what he does with an entire series of books. 

Edited by Ausar

• Chaos locked this topic