Downvote Achievements

bartbug

So, I clicked the link from a new topic and found myself to a page covered in non cosmere related polish. Naturally, I downvoted the user but discovered something interesting that I did not know about. His negative upvote rank put him as "lifeless". Does anyone else know of different undead tiers?

I've been trying to collect the ratings as a sort of chart (I am not alone in this).

The negative ranks are hardest for me to get, but here are the ones I've got so far (Stars indicate I don't know the range on it).

Lamespren        -26*

Hoed            -14*

Negaspren         -4* to -2
17th Shard Trainee     -1 to 4

Can you link to the Lifeless post so I can witness it and add it to my collection?

Here is the total and most complete list:

-100 and beyond = Zucchini

-25 to -99 = Lamespren

-20 to -24 = Rotting Chull Carcass

-15 to -19 = Beheaded Inquisitor

-10 to -14 = Hoed

-5 to -9 = Lifeless

-2 to -4 = Negaspren

-1 to 4 = 17th Shard Trainee

5 to 9 = Awakener

10 to 15 = Misting

16 to 23 = Mistborn

24 to 31 = Elantrian

32 to 39 = Shardbearer

40 to 49 = Full Shardbearer

50 to 63 = Knight Radiant

64 to 74 = Worldhopper

75 to 99 = Sliver

100 to 127 = Splinter

128 to 255 = Shard

256 to 511 = Hero of Ages

512 to 1023 = The Broken One

1024 to 1336 = Who knows?

1337 = Who knows? (Hoid?)

1338 and beyond = Adonalsium

Edit to correct my absence of thought.

Edited by Shardlet

Rotting Chull Carcass, Lamespren, and Beheaded Inquisitor are all my favorites. We had far too much fun with those.

Forgive the double-post, but I wanted to make sure Chaos got sucked back in.

Chaos, since it is extraordinarily unlikely that anyone will ever achieve -100, could you throw us a bone and tell us what it is?

Hey everyone! I just noticed that there is a new guy on the forums named theFallGuy and he (or she) wants to be downvoted by everyone.  In fact, he (or she) has expressed a desire to reach -100 reputation.  What a coincidence. ;)

Edited by Ookla the Occulus

Here is a thread where someone already made a down-votable profile. Go nuts, guys!

EDIT: Currently confirmed achivements:

• 4 to -1: 17th Shard Trainée
  • -2 to -4: Negaspren
  • -5 to ?: Lifeless

EDIT: I have to go cook, now, so please keep track of what your own down-votes do. I'll update the list later.

Edited by Aether

There is no need to track it so close.  Everything is confirmed.  The only unknown is -100.

Edit: I am going to lay down a prediction now.  -100 rep will be Odium or something referring to Odium. (Although, I suppose the Broken One already presumably does :unsure: ).

Edited by Ookla the Occulus

Ah, ok. Never-mind then.

And I am hoping for "The God Beyond" even though 1. I do not think that concept was well known when the achievements were made, and 2. We're not currently sure if it is referring to the force opposing Adonalsium or Adonalsium itself.

Or maybe just Devil Spren or something.

Oh, Thorontir.  You stole my thunder.  Thank you everyone for downvoting theFallGuy.  We discovered, as Thorontir pointed out, Zucchini.  I have now edited my list above.  Now we must wait for Chaos, Windrunner, and Kurkistan to achieve 1024 and 1337.

Ah Zuchinni. What... pleasant memories.

@Shardlet

At this rate, you'll probably hit 1024 first. :P Or you could try to find a cached version of the Cosmere Q&A and look at Brandon's rep title in the past...

Ah Zuchinni. What... pleasant memories.

@Shardlet

At this rate, you'll probably hit 1024 first. :P Or you could try to find a cached version of the Cosmere Q&A and look at Brandon's rep title in the past...

Nah, in the last month or so you have outpaced me.  (I happened upon a post of yours and a post of mine from about the same time in Oct. where we both identified where we were at.  I'm not a crazy stalker, honest).

Maybe a trip to the wayback machine is in order.  Edit: Alas, the wayback does not have an archive of that thread from before Oct. of this year.

@Aether - No other negative achievements unless they are simply unlisted in the post rep filter at the top of the page.

Edited by Shardlet

Shardlet and I were really close in Rep for a while and I was trying to pass him for a while, but he's managed to keep ahead of me. I actually remember thinking "Dang I haven't passed Shardlet yet, I'm not moving up at all!" And then I looked at the rep boards and saw that in my time chasing him since returning to the forums I've jumped from #17 to #9...