Best way to get refreshed on WoK?

JazzMan311

What if the Book is wet and my skull is made of a Hydrogel?

Probably you should do 2 things: 1. have a phisician check you head. 2. buy a new book. I'm pretty serious. Though I heard some students did this to their lecture notes. On the other hand, they did other wierd and random stuff. Hence, you're not that bad.

Time for another installment of Weiry's Pet Peeves!

It would actually be "Knowledge by Diffusion" as the term osmosis refers specifically to the diffusion of water across a semi-permeable membrane.

(source)

tbphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I work with computers.  Biology is yucky.

e/ forgot to add smileys to expressly express sillyness  :D  :rolleyes:  :angry:  <_<  :lol:

Shardlet also chimes in:

fussy naysaying wet blanket

Edited by Scott

Time for another installment of Weiry's Pet Peeves!

It would actually be "Knowledge by Diffusion" as the term osmosis refers specifically to the diffusion of water across a semi-permeable membrane.

(source)

It doesn't have to be water.  Osmosis is the diffusion of any solvent across a selectively permeable membrane.  It just so happens that water is the solvent in most important biological applications.

Biology is yucky.

If "yucky" translates as "awesome", then you are completely correct!

I'm currently in the middle of wheel of time and I really don't have time to read through the Way of Kings again. Anyone know of a good site or source that will let me catch up on all the important stuff without having to read a ridiculous amount?

thanks in advance.

Seriously, you could read one chapter ever day or every other day and still get caught up for the release of WoR.

• Chaos locked this topic