Hello Cosmere! Greetings from China!

Botanica

BOTA! My dear wonderful friend! So good to hear from you, I can't believe I nearly missed your introduction post! *casually upvotes every single one of your posts because you're so awesome*

I swear, every single time you post something, I have to go through my "Feather's Protocol for New Bota Art":

• *see art*

• *scream and flail for about a minute*

• *wonder angrily why there are hardly any notes*

• *hit like*

• *hit reply*

• *scream in all caps in the reply*

• *take deep breaths and tag professionally like a normal person*

• *reblog to Adonalsium*

• *start hyperventillating again and tag like a crazy fangirl in all caps again*

• *queue to Alwaysanothersecret*

And then of course when you draw me beautiful fanart I get to post it on Featherwriter too! So glad everyone here's starting to realize how wonderful you are, because you deserve every single nice comment that you get!

BOTA! My dear wonderful friend! So good to hear from you, I can't believe I nearly missed your introduction post! *casually upvotes every single one of your posts because you're so awesome*

I swear, every single time you post something, I have to go through my "Feather's Protocol for New Bota Art":

• *see art*

• *scream and flail for about a minute*

• *wonder angrily why there are hardly any notes*

• *hit like*

• *hit reply*

• *scream in all caps in the reply*

• *take deep breaths and tag professionally like a normal person*

• *reblog to Adonalsium*

• *start hyperventillating again and tag like a crazy fangirl in all caps again*

• *queue to Alwaysanothersecret*

And then of course when you draw me beautiful fanart I get to post it on Featherwriter too! So glad everyone here's starting to realize how wonderful you are, because you deserve every single nice comment that you get!

Hi Feather!!! Nice to meet you here!!! :D

Big hug since you are probably the first people I get to know in the Cosmere fandom!

OMG does my art really produce that effect?! I've never thought that… I… I can't find a proper word to say… Keep staring at the screen and… Whoa millions of Thank You so much!s are not enough for it!

Oh speak of the art… It's near the end of the semester… When I get my essays done, I'll come back and continue with all those fanarts! And the Shallarin fic cover, too! I've already got the idea how to draw it (Promise it'll be great!) and the only thing left is to pick up the pencil. Maybe in the early 2014, during the winter holidays!

SO EXCITED! Aaaaah a lovely cover for my story, I just can't express how amazing that is! Someday (when I finally kick this Sydney Scroungers phase I'm in right now) I will get my Shardling Secret Santa fic finished and get back to writing A Strange Mix of Both! I swear I haven't abandoned it!

Yeah that's what I strive to do! (I didn't quite know how people think of my fanart before, but delightful to hear that some of them work!) The major (and also many minor) characters in SA are like dearest friends to me, and these feelings, which I haven't had for a fantasy book for years, always prompt me to do a better work. Despite the bitter fact that there's still so much to learn and practice in drawing, I won't fear the challenge! :D

Edited by Botanica

• 2 weeks later...

Ah I didn't notice them until someone notified me on tumblr… It's hard to believe and I felt dizzy when seeing the post! Thanks so much for sharing that fanart, Brandon!!!

@Shardbearer Nice to see you, too!! :)

• Chaos locked this topic