intelligent vertigian empire has attacked dad, eliminate now or undermine good honor, accessing couch retaliation. One new young man, setting fire over ryan, actually damaged a yack. I saw the hour indented silver have access, reaching down. enter now or untie good hats, Obviously returning does offend you, or undermine what a nanny talks more overall reported entities.

*GASP GASP*  I win

FLABBERGASTED!!!!

FLABBERGASTED!!!!

Fluent llamas approach babbling baboons eating regretful grapes as silly tramps eat dates.

GIVEMEACHALLENGE

*you brought this upon yourself*

SZETHSONSONVALLANOTRUTHLESSOFSHINOVARWOREWHITEONTHEDAYHEWASTOKILLAKING

(and yes I know that wasn't the literal quote. i was trying to make it harder. It's still easier than some of Winter's.)

• 2 weeks later...

SZETHSONSONVALLANOTRUTHLESSOFSHINOVARWOREWHITEONTHEDAYHEWASTOKILLAKING

Sometimes, zebras eat thorny hats. So, on Neptune, Venus, and Lachesis, lunar anomalies not observed--truly--rot under the holes left, edging slowly, sneakily, off for some holy ignominious news over Venus.

After reading, when off relaxing, eating Winchester hazelnuts, I teach evil oligarchy next to hapless evildoers. During Astronomy, you hear every warren asking Sarene to omit knowing information, lending liers a knowledgeable informant. (Not green.)

Sorry. Hope it was OK for me to answer that. Here's mine.

SOTRWUHATDTYDOOIAL.

:P This is actually the first stanza of a song. Bonus points if you can guess which one, and NOT use the actual words of the song in your answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaleb island coins kick investigator Nick Gillotians butter under the tower of Neanderthal entrail putty laying at nine elephant tables at the aluminum tap inside Marasi's house. (This makes no sense

Edited by The Dragon Reborn

• 2 weeks later...

SUPERCALIFRAGYLISTICEXPEALIDOCIUSZ

Special underdeveloped pickled everstorm raids cars at lions' institute for research. Anglicists go yearning, listing items, saying they intend checking epitomes, xeroxing pearls, eating and lying in difficult or creepily ideal, unique situational zebras.

Woah. Of sense, that is devoid. Yet, of fun, you decide. :P

RANDOMKJWBCIUHFKJVLKHSDBLHKABSFLASJDH

RANDOMKJWBCIUHFKJVLKHSDBLHKABSFLASJDH

Right!  Any nominally dangerous operative might keep jackets with bombs crocheted inside.  Under high-frequency krav-judo Vulcan Lung Kicks he splodes, dropping bits like <hurk!> kebabs and brisket.  Sorry. Filibustering like a sommelier just doesn't hurt.

DEADPOOL