Mediocrely Lit Alleys

Welcome to the Mediocrely Lit Alleys! They aren't dark. They aren't light. They're dark alleys- in the day time. What a genius idea. Join up with the Mediocrely Lit Alleys! We don't like anyone in alleys other than ours. We give out croissants with lerasium inside of them. Genius, I know. They're not on the sales package, like the Light Alley, but they aren't deadly like the Dark Alley! The best of both worlds!

We aren't above sabotaging our fellow bakers, but we don't experiment on them either. 

And by the way, our Alleys are teleportation and timetravel and illusion proof.

= Medium Level-y, Winter Cloud

Member List:

1. Winter Cloud

1.5 THE LUCKY MIDDLE POSITION OCCUPIED BY THE SPIRIT OF THE MIDDLE

2. WayneSpren. 

Edited by Winter Cloud

Winter, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and for that the DA is honored, but it feels like you're trying just a little too hard. We're thankful for the publicity, but you should pursue your own path, rather than spend all of your time trying to interfere with ours. Good luck, best regards, and happy spiking.

Or bending of the Physical Plane of the Third Dimension into the Fourth Spatial Dimension, creating a spot where one need only jump to reach their linked destination.

Or Spiritual Travel using a Location Spike.  That's just entering the Spiritual Realm, tweaking your Spiritweb to change your Spiritual Location, then leaving the Spiritual Realm.

Or Astral Projection.

Or travel through the Ethereal Plane.

Or eating of cookie quinoa.

Welcome to the Mediocrely Lit Alleys! They aren't dark. They aren't light. They're dark alleys- in the day time. What a genius idea. Join up with the Mediocrely Lit Alleys! We don't like anyone in alleys other than ours. We give out croissants with lerasium inside of them. Genius, I know. They're not on the sales package, like the Light Alley, but they aren't deadly like the Dark Alley! The best of both worlds!

We aren't above sabotaging our fellow bakers, but we don't experiment on them either. 

And by the way, our Alleys are teleportation and timetravel and illusion proof.

= Medium Level-y, Winter Cloud

Member List:

1. Winter Cloud

Sign me up! I am now both light and mediocre.

I AM DEVOTION. I WAS HERE FIRST. AND I AM DEVOTED TO CHAOS.

"I am Winter. I was here second, in the middle. And I'm stuck in the middle. Now I have a headache." 

I AM RUIN. I WAS HERE THIRD. AND I AM HERE TO CAUSE MAYHEM.

/\

That is what turned me to the middle side.