[game] Buy or Sell?

Buy. It could happen, I hope it'll happen, I think it depends on how completely Brandon becomes the new Chancelor of Fantasy.

A human will infuse a object with enough stormlight to give it sentience.

Edited by CalebTheGeek

Buy. That'd be great and it would be another example of the personalities having personalities.

The lifeless army won't be stopped and the kingdom gets entirely destroyed.

Sell. That would be, frankly, stupid and unsatisfying.

There are Commands that can override a Drab's Identity, essentially turning them Lifeless but with the body still functioning entirely normally.

Edited by Swimmingly

Buy AND sell.

I think they'll not like each other initially, but grow to find each other amusing/mutually respect the other.

More info revealed about Kelsiers love interest(I personally believe Hoid was into her)

Sell... Hoid seems single to me. Except for maybe a Terris worldhopper, who knows?

Stephen Leeds, AKA Legion, is Adonalsium. He travels to another galaxy, dies, and then his extra minds/personalities/etc., the strongest ones anyway, are the Shards. When they get "picked up", they appear to their "Shardholder". :)

Edited by Stroniax

Sell. That just doesn't seem to be how it works, unless every body part had a different Cognitive aspect.

EDIT: Apparently there's a scene in WoK where Kal's mom tells him that everybody has a bunch of little spren in their bodies. So I'm going to change mine to buy, if that's allowed. :)

Hoid has been to the Nightwatcher, but didn't ask for a boon.

Edited by Kobold King

Buy. Shallan's going to try soulcasting again at some point. Might as well be with the thing she failed with.

Alright, I've got two.

1- Dragons will have some form of shapeshifting ability.

[Evidence: Every world has some sort of shapeshifter. Scadrial has Kandra, Sel has Seons/Skaze, Nalthis has the Returned, and Roshar has the Parshendi and the Aimians.]

2- Dragons are Splinters of Adonalsium

Sell. Cultivation is implied to not like Hoid, but I doubt she'd try outright to kill him.

Wait- the Returned are Splinters of Adonalsium?

They're Splinters of Endowment, who is a Shard of Adonalsium. Ergo, they are arguably Splinters of Adonalsium. On the other hand, dragons could be Splinters directly of Adonalsium.

Edited by Shaggai