The Recipient of the Letter is a Dragon!

GreyPilgrim

From what I gather from the context of the thread, this is a reply to wetlandernw, who presumably was the one who posited the question, from Traveler, who was the one who actually asked it at the signing.

Here is the original comment thread: http://www.tor.com/blogs/2013/09/the-way-of-kings-reread-chapters-31-and-32#comments The comment I originally quoted was #54. I copy/pasted it directly (hense the [sic] at the end of the quote), but I believe, in keeping with the style of the thread, this should have looked like this:

@wetlandernw: the letter (is) from Hoid to the dragon. The Dragon is Immortal, but he can be killed. He is a "he" also. I will be around to see if I can get another chance to (ask more questions) so we will see.

I was the one who suggested he post this himself, but he said he was having troubles with the site.

That is my finest demonstration of ninja skills yet :ph34r: .  Preempted two with one blow, the first by 4 hours and the second by 6.6 hours :P.

But seriously... how on Earth did that happen?! From what I could see I was responding directly... with my post directly under the question!

• Chaos locked this topic