Hallo!

borborygmus

Well, would you look at that, I finally made an account for 17th Shard. I've been a member of the Mistborn RP for a while, but never got around to joining up here. But now I'm here! Anyway, my name's Jess, but you can call me borborygmus if you like. That means normal GI tract sounds, i.e. stomach growling. It's one of my favourite words.

I'm 23 years old, and I'm in the first year of my DVM degree at UC Davis. :D I'm aiming when I'm done to go into an avian residency, snag my board certification, and then someday fix birds. I am, obviously, a Sanderson fan. I started with Elantris, went on to read and love Mistborn, and then Way of Kings made it official. I'm not as hardcore as some folks here, people are still trying to get me to read Warbreaker. But I'll get there. Maybe over spring break.

I like reading, writing, drawing, and a ton of other things, but I like veterinary medicine best. I like too many authors to list, but we'll start with (in no particular order) James Herriot (You had to see that one coming, didn't you?) Terry Pratchett, CS Lewis, JRR Tolkien, Neil Gaiman, Susanna Clarke, Brandon Sanderson, George RR Martin, Jane Austen, Elizabeth Gaskell, CS Forester, RF Delderfield, Patrick O'Brien...yeeaah, there's way too many to list here. xD Anyway.

I guess that's me? I'm bad at introductions. Some of you know me already, but for those of you whom I don't know, it's nice to meet you! I look forward to seeing you all around.

• Chaos locked this topic