Random Stuff II

So I'm looking after my little brother during the school holidays while my mum and step-dad are at work. Anyway one of his friends rang and asked if he could come over, in my head I was thinking, 'I'll go ask mum if she wants two extra runts floating about the house.' Then I remembered that I was the adult, I'm the one who has the power to give or not to give permission. I'm not prepared for this level of power, I can't handle it, I'm not ready to be an adult.

I...uh...I'm sorry, I...ah...I played Town of Salem inside while my whole family went outside and watched it. I was the Arsonist, and I could absolutely not leave the game. If it salves your inner geek's conscience just a tidge, I did win the game, and it was ranked.

Is anyone else watching the super blood moon lunar eclipse? Because my geekiness is strong right now in a way the lowercase letters really can't express.

We just came back in from watching it.  We had the perfect view on our back deck, and the weather was lovely and cool.  Telescope and camera were out, and the next-door neighbors came over and watched with us for a bit. :)

I've thought about joining them for a long time but . . . I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of crazy yet.  :ph34r:

I am used to all kinds of crazy. My friends on another forum filled over 10000 pages with pure crazy. A lot of stuff would probably have gotten us banned if it wasnt in a social group...

Of course there are different kinds of crazy, maybe I am just not ready for that kind of crazy.

After faithfully watching since episode 1, I have come to a conclusion.

Gravity Falls may be the most feminist show on TV right now. At any rate, it's the most feminist show I've seen in a while.

Also, when I typed "conclu," my phone jumped to "Conflux" before "conclusion." Tells you how much time I spend here. :ph34r: