Brandon makes a joke

bunyip99

I've been listening to Warbreaker recently when I heard this and had a little chuckle to myself.

"The arena was filling, and---in a rare show---all of the gods would be in attendance. Only Weatherlove was late, but he was often unpredictable"

Is it just me or is Brandon cracking a funny.

Also, for those of you who have listened to the audiobook, why does Lightsong sound like

Keanu Reeves' character from Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure and Tonk Fah sounds like a cartoon dog.

A joke at the expense of weather?!?!?! Grrrrr. As a self-professed weather hobbyist, this makes me upset and smile at the same time. I can't laugh too much at this because it is not a very original joke, but it is well placed nonetheless. 

I also feel like ALL of the Returned can be joked about. Most, if not all, of the current court of Returned have pretty ridiculous names.

I've been listening to Warbreaker recently when I heard this and had a little chuckle to myself.

Is it just me or is Brandon cracking a funny.

Also, for those of you who have listened to the audiobook, why does Lightsong sound like

Keanu Reeves' character from Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure and Tonk Fah sounds like a cartoon dog.

I have the same reaction, I just got passed that part lol

• Chaos locked this topic