Nalthis?

Sel?

Threnody?

First of the Sun?

Is it alive?

Is it sentient?

Is it in the Physical realm?

Does it exist outside the Cosmere?

Is it directly connected to Investiture?

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes (note we have not directly seen it on all these worlds, but it's a really safe assumption that they have it)

No

No

Yes

Yes

We really need to better define this question. Would a Ruby be "directly connected" because it stores Stormlight? Every living thing on Scadrial was built by Shards, so Scadrian horse dung is "directly connected" to Investiture.

Does it do/participate in anything in the Cosmere that it doesn't outside the Cosmere?

(i.e. Metal allows access to preservation's power in the cosmere, but not outside of it, and gems store stormlight in the cosmere but not out of it)

Edit: clearer phrasing

Edited by Emerald101

Is it a type of rock? Metal?

In its normal state, is it typically one size?

Is its size smaller than a chull? Smaller than a loaf of bread?

Have we seen it directly on any of the books?

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Does it do/participate in anything in the Cosmere that it doesn't outside the Cosmere?

(i.e. Metal allows access to preservation's power in the cosmere, but not outside of it, and gems store stormlight in the cosmere but not out of it)

bump

Yes