Working Title: Worldhopper

Turos

A few of my friends are musicians - give me a world, and I think I can get you a background theme or two for it. I can't promise anything, though.

Sweet! Would you and your friends be interested in creating a dark and mysterious theme? Either that or something suspenseful and fast-paced like a chase theme?

:D This looks really cool! I know I'm a little late, but if I could be of any help- I would really love to contribute if I can

I've got a little experience with C#/ Java (I'm not sure you need coders for the program you're using, though .3.; ), I've read all the cosmere series (although I doubt you need any more brainstormers x.x), and I can draw stuff with my bamboo tablet (but I'm definitely not as good as lark ;-; ).

I also have some music I made from when I did my music GCSE, they're not perfect- but I guess they're better than nothing if you're desperate for background music (bare in mind I can't change them now since I don't have access to the schools computers :V)

With that in mind- I could do Textures, Digital paintings, Puzzle designing, brainstorming, and contribute a small part of music- are any of those roles not taken? ;X

Edited by Unodus

There is no too late until the project is complete :P

Did you make an account on the board? What's your username there?

There is the option for coding, though it isn't necessary. If this interests you in addition to what Lark has in mind, I can discuss it on the worldhopper forums.

Glad to have you. Nice conglomeration of skills!

• 4 weeks later...

3YfOz4J.gifWow, everything just looks awesome! Great work and keep it up. I really will want to see the finished product...BM44BrV.gif

Or, if you're still short on hands (yeah I'm late), I'm one of those people who can do most everything, but is only semi-OK at all of them. My stronger suits are probably coding and music... And I'll be busy the next few weeks, but yeah!

• 2 weeks later...

You're welcome to join, even later, as long as we still have things left to create, which we do.

It's been a slow crawl recently on my end as I'm now working two jobs. The number of available powers in the game has been streamlined as has the plot. I've also recently reorganized our work submission process and task scheduling.

There is a big need for level designers, specifically those skilled in 3d modeling of landscapes, buildings and props. For those who have an interest in learning, I suggest the free program, Blender.

We have a nice number of music tracks and a rockbud animation recently ;)

Other free programs:

Inkscape (vector art, using editable lines)

The GIMP (Photoshop-like image editor)