I'M HERE

How does this quote thing work? I'm quite new to forums...

You got it right. You're just missing the closing bracket on the closing [/quote*]. (Without the asterisk)

You have it as [/quote* (without the asterisk)

Edited by Kipper

I advise checking out the social groups. I myself am partial to the Knights Awkward, as I created it and don't have any shame. I shall shamelessly promote! We're quite the interesting group. Also, the Guild of Arts is good if you're in any way artsy/musical/creative.  ^_^

Have fun! 17th Shard is the greatest!

I advise checking out the social groups. I myself am partial to the Knights Awkward, as I created it and don't have any shame. I shall shamelessly promote! We're quite the interesting group. Also, the Guild of Arts is good if you're in any way artsy/musical/creative.  ^_^

Have fun! 17th Shard is the greatest!

If the Knights awkward accepts awkward people then I would love to join. Definitely already doing the "books before friends" and "release dates before birthdays."

Does playing saxophone and bass guitar count as artsy/musical/creative?

Of course! Mosey on down to the beautiful page of the Knights Awkward and I will accept your proposal with an awkward wave of my awkward hand.

And yep, I'm pretty sure that counts. ChullRider created the Guild of Arts though, so you'll have to go to the page to apply.

How do I get a tag thing after my post?

If by "tag" you mean the keyword that people search up in order to find the post, than you must first write a post and write tags in the tag box, separating each desired tag with a comma.

(P.S. You're part of the Guild of Arts now. :D)

Edited by ChullRider