Was going to say just to one side of Nighthound but you edited the question out of your post so I guess you figured it out :P

What impressive deductive reasoning you show, my friend. :P

You were fine about us just scripting the fights against the MEE ourselves, right? :ph34r:

What impressive deductive reasoning you show, my friend. :P

You were fine about us just scripting the fights against the MEE ourselves, right? :ph34r:

Yep, if you want me to write anyone I can but otherwise they're yours to do with as you will.  :ph34r:

Guys! You know how Brandon said he wasn't going to name the powers or weaknesses of Epics like Snowfall in case he goes back to that world? Well, my siblings and I figured out Redleaf's secret identity, powerset, and weakness all on our own.

Secret identity: My sister's childhood best friend, a kid named Joey.

Primary power: Time distortion. As a child, Joey moved in what we called "Joey Time," where the rest of the world would move at normal speed and he would stand still like a mime (my brother's words, not mine). Redleaf would have the power to distort time in a similar manner, allowing him to accomplish feats of villainy while the rest of the world thought he was standing still.

Passive power: Convincing the world he's Canadian. Joey grew up in California. :ph34r:

Weakness: The song "It's Raining Men." As a child, Joey was the only boy in his school choir. The teacher and most of the girls loved "It's Raining Men" and sang it at every concert. His lack of enthusiasm was visible even from the back row, and his complaints became legendary.

This explains why Prof was so curt about the Redleaf hit: He didn't want to admit that he jumped out of a helicopter onto Redleaf's head, singing "It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men" all the way down.

Guys! You know how Brandon said he wasn't going to name the powers or weaknesses of Epics like Snowfall in case he goes back to that world? Well, my siblings and I figured out Redleaf's secret identity, powerset, and weakness all on our own.

Secret identity: My sister's childhood best friend, a kid named Joey.

Primary power: Time distortion. As a child, Joey moved in what we called "Joey Time," where the rest of the world would move at normal speed and he would stand still like a mime (my brother's words, not mine). Redleaf would have the power to distort time in a similar manner, allowing him to accomplish feats of villainy while the rest of the world thought he was standing still.

Passive power: Convincing the world he's Canadian. Joey grew up in California. :ph34r:

Weakness: The song "It's Raining Men." As a child, Joey was the only boy in his school choir. The teacher and most of the girls loved "It's Raining Men" and sang it at every concert. His lack of enthusiasm was visible even from the back row, and his complaints became legendary.

This explains why Prof was so curt about the Redleaf hit: He didn't want to admit that he jumped out of a helicopter onto Redleaf's head, singing "It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men" all the way down.

Kobold, I'll need this in comic form to help my capability to comprehend this. If you would be so kind.

Edited by Edgedancer

So, uuummm...how are the surviving members of the MEE going to get down? :unsure:

Ballons? or falling, falling always works. :ph34r: Getting captured is also an option (Otherwise, has Mommy even been established in the scene yet?)

Surviving members? :mellow:

You know, C4. Nighthound didn't have a chance to interrogate her yet. :unsure:

So, uuummm...how are the surviving members of the MEE going to get down? :unsure:

Very painfully and messily.  :ph34r: 

But really there's only C4 left, Whittle isn't a match for anyone let alone the entire Empire.

But really there's only C4 left, Whittle isn't a match for anyone let alone the entire Empire.

Yeah... about that, if you have no objections Lightwards was going to kill Whittle pretty quickly. :mellow:

Well the mad balloner is also still around but having acid and stuff in his ballons doesn't really help him when he's a sitting duck tied to a ballon that can be killed with a simple gun.

Poor C4 has to survive. You don't know how horrible that is for her. :unsure:

Well if it helps, Lightwards could take Whittle prisoner and kill C4 instead, reasoning that Whittle would be easier to contain. :mellow:

He's a true hero. <_<

Pretty sure Nighthound is still going to want to keep her or at the very least take his time killing her, messily. Both works. :mellow:

Yeah... about that, if you have no objections Lightwards was going to kill Whittle pretty quickly. :mellow:

None at all, I essentially just picked him at random to come along.

Well if it helps, Lightwards could take Whittle prisoner and kill C4 instead, reasoning that Whittle would be easier to contain. :mellow:

Well they'd both be a bit annoying to imprison but C4 can't really break out without blowing herself up too, I'd prefer it if she survived since she knows Neverthere but I'm open to have her killed.

Well they'd both be a bit annoying to imprison but C4 can't really break out without blowing herself up too, I'd prefer it if she survived since she knows Neverthere but I'm open to have her killed.

Expect the raptors to get a good meal soon, then. :mellow:

Random irrelevant question. What does C4 look like? For some reason I've been imagining her blowing things up while dressed like Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. :huh::P

Expect the raptors to get a good meal soon, then. :mellow:

Random irrelevant question. What does C4 look like? For some reason I've been imagining her blowing things up while dressed like Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. :huh::P

Somewhere over the rainboom

Way up high

There's a grouchy man I know

Who may be about to die...

Yay for canon fodder. :lol::unsure:

So how does Neverthere's whole "can't distinguish love and violence" deal turn to her friend being tortured?

By the way I send you and a couple others a PM, could you maybe take a look at it. It's somewhat about wheter I'm going to prioritze Astoria or Portland for my next post.

Somewhere over the rainboom

Way up high

There's a grouchy man I know

Who may be about to die...

Okay, new plan: instead of getting tortured and abused by Nighthound, let's make C4 the victim of a freak tornado that strikes through the MoNA and takes her to a far-off magical kingdom. :ph34r: