Just another thread

Codester

Hey all! Big Sanderson fan here :) I'm no stranger to the site, although I'm probably a stranger to any one individual. After a strong admonition from one who I would guess was someone important on here at tonight's signing. (Maybe Mi'ch?)

Anyway, WHERE DID GAZ GO?

...and does anyone know who Topaz is?

I guess I should post something about myself in an introductory forum, so here goes...

I'm:

Cody

a recreational photographer

an aerospace engineer in training

about to leave on a LDS mission

absolutely horrendous at writing

see above and insert spaeling

a Jimmy Johns Delivery Driver

Freaky Fast (again, see above)

easily entertained by Chaos's Theories.

Entertained by Chaos theory. (This time ignore above, completely (sometimes) different)

Anything else I should mention? It's great to finally be on board :)

Edited by Codester

Hey Codestar good to have you here!

What do you mean by Topaz? I'm probably missing something obvious here XD

If I'm right in thinking that your avatar image is from xkcd, you should fit in great. I'm loving the what-if articles he's been working on lately.

I've been looking into aerospace engineering as a potential career, how're you liking that?

Since you met Mi'ch at a AMoL siging, am I right in thinking that you're a WoT fan? Have you read any of Brandon's other books?

I hope you have fun here, and can't wait to see you around :D/>

-Windy

Windrunner

At the signing I asked Brandon to write anything at all about the Voidsphere that we didn't already know. After a glance that just said Really? Really?? I asked him to write his favorite witty line from one of his books. Said line was from a character named Topaz. Brandon said that he was from Dragonsteel, so I don't expect much of an answer :)

Aerospace is cool, I'm still just getting into it, I'm only a year and a half into my degree. I may switch to Physics, as that is something that I've been enjoying more than the actual engineering.

And Yep on the WoT fan part, read the series a couple of times, and very glad that Brandon was chosen to finish it. I have read all of Brandon's published books except for Alcatraz. (only finished book one) I have some family that teaches at BYU, maybe I can get one of them to get me that super special copy of Dragonsteel when I am with them next :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Edited by Codester

• Chaos locked this topic