Introduction

Puck

Hello everyone. I'm Puck (known as Kurt in the Physical Realm). I live in Rhode Island (moved from Utah a couple of years ago). I discovered 17thshard.com about a week ago and have been catching up on the new theories in the General Theories section. I am now caught up, so huzzah to me!

I'm very excited about 17thshard.com! When I first read that there was an underlying cosmere a couple of years ago, I started re-reading all of the works and annotations. I moonlighted (moonlit? oh English) on TWG for a while but didn't stick around because (1) I felt like I'd come in too late in the game to really contribute there and (2) they didn't have a wiki, which I consider essential for the task we have at hand

So you'll see me starting to haunt the forums (beginning, oh, yesterday). I'll be focusing most of my energy on the Wiki. My goal (as I might have stated in another post) is to make this site the authority on all things cosmere. I want our wiki to be the first one that people look to when they want to research (mostly because I'm sick of looking in more than one place myself  ;D). Right now I'm working on Elantris.

So yeah, that's me and what I'll be doing. Pleasure to meet all of you

----------------

Contact info (in case of... I have no idea):

In the Cognitive Realm I'm pretty much always Puck. If it's taken, I'm Locke219

AIM: Iarwain BenAtar (don't ask)

GChat: [email protected]

Potato_23.gif

What're you lookin' at, ya hockey puck!

[/toy story]

Sorry, i felt the need to make a hockey puck reference, and i figured this would be the best i could make. :P

Anywho, welcome! Have fun cruisin' the forums! If you were lurking around TWG some, then you've likely spotted a few familiar faces (screen names) around here.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Kurt! Lookit me, I'm always fashionably late on the introduction threads. But, regardless, I'm excited for you being here! We definitely need more authors on the wiki. I'm pleased with it, and in the process of me writing articles for the Mistborn RP, it's extremely helpful, but it needs serious improvement.

• Chaos locked this topic