emilylime

hello!

I'm new to 17thshard. a bit about me...

favorite Sanderson characters: kelsier, kaladin, sazed, wayne

favorite bands: twenty one pilots, coldplay, imagine dragons

other book series I love: lotr, harry potter, percy jackson, fablehaven

um, and I'm a huge nerd.

Edited by lady eowyn

Welcome! Those are interesting character choices, Sazed, who is very logical, and Wayne, who is very much the opposite. Yet I still think those are two of the best as well.

Would you like a cookie? Or maybe an echidna, we have those too.

Gotta love a stylish entrance! Welcome to the forums--we're an endless pool of brilliance and insanity, and we look forward to seeing you in our midst!

Thanks! I look forward to participating in this endless pool of brilliance and insanity:)

Let's see. I also am about 53.8461538461538461% of those things. Trust me, I did the math. 

Welcome to the 17th Shard!

THanks!!

Welcome- you're a fan of Mistborn, I'm guessing? Lol

Anyway, enjoy the stay!

you bet I am!! haha. Thanks!

Welcome to 17th Shard! :D What's your favourite Sanderson book?

Aaaghhh the question of questions.... Either Words of Radiance, Alloy of Law, Final Empire, or Hero of Ages. Or warbreaker, now that I think about it. AHH don't make me choose  :wacko: what's yours?

Hello, nice Surge you got there. ;) (Warning, if a guy named Voidus or anyone else associated with the Dark alles wants you to eat a cookie, they are spiked. Suprisingly Voidus is still a pretty awesome guy. :ph34r: )

am I missing something here?? :0 what's the dark alley?

Would you like a cookie?  :ph34r:  I like imagine Dragons too! What's your favorite song? I like Demons. I also like all of your favorite characters. Wayne is hillarious. 

cookie? are you one of the 'dark alley' people?

Yeah, Demons is amazing!! I think my favorite is probably either Friction or Thief :0) Yes. Wayne is wicked awesome.

Welcome! Those are interesting character choices, Sazed, who is very logical, and Wayne, who is very much the opposite. Yet I still think those are two of the best as well.

Would you like a cookie? Or maybe an echidna, we have those too.

Yeah, there's not much logic to my choice of favorite characters. Pretty much the only thing they have in common is they're all totally AWESOME <33

Another cookie person?? WHAT IS THE DARK ALLEY

(.....echidna? Why...? XD )

Edited by lady eowyn

OOOoooh... Imagine Dragons. Have you heard Smoke + Mirrors yet? 

I agree 81% with your interests. Never heard of 21 Pilots, probably don't like Coldplay as much as you do. But welcome :)

Thanks!! 

I absolutely LOVE smoke + mirrors!!!  It came out on my birthday :D I'm going to their concert this summer, too! What's your favorite coldplay song?

Thanks!! 

I absolutely LOVE smoke + mirrors!!!  It came out on my birthday :D I'm going to their concert this summer, too! What's your favorite coldplay song?

That is awesome. Very awesome.

Argh... favorite song. Well, I only own three, Viva la Vida, Sky Full of Stars, and Miracles. So those three. Yeah.

And I've mentioned them before elsewhere, but have you heard of Collective Soul? They and Imagine Dragons are my top two favorites. They're every bit as good as ID, in my opinion, at keeping the same sound while having drastically different albums.

Edited by Slowswift

That is awesome. Very awesome.

Argh... favorite song. Well, I only own three, Viva la Vida, Sky Full of Stars, and Miracles. So those three. Yeah.

And I've mentioned them before elsewhere, but have you heard of Collective Soul? They and Imagine Dragons are my top two favorites. They're every bit as good as ID, in my opinion, at keeping the same sound while having drastically different albums.

those are three of the best imo :D

I haven't heard of them. I'll have to look them up!! any song recommendations from them?

those are three of the best imo :D

I haven't heard of them. I'll have to look them up!! any song recommendations from them?

Start with "Shine" or "Precious Declaration." Or, one of my personal favorites, "She Gathers Rain."

Edited by Slowswift

The Dark Alley is a Social Group, down under Community. The thread pretty much explains itself. I'm kinda one of them. I was in the DA for a while. Then I left to create my own guild. Then I went back to form an alliance (read: to prevent them from RP killing us) between the Pack of the Cosmere (my guild) and the Dark Alley. The cookies are extremely high in content of essential minerals, such as zinc, iron, gold, steel, pewter...

Ect.

The Dark Alley's home thread is aptly named "People you wouldn't want to meet in a Dark Alley".  :P

As you might imagine, their cookies are a bit too mineral-rich for my taste. :ph34r:  But if  you're into promoting the cause of science (at the cost of your own life!), by all means, take one.  ;)

Have some upvotes!  :D

Edited by Lindel

The Dark Alley's home thread aptly named "People you wouldn't want to meet in a Dark Alley".  :P

As you might imagine, their cookies are a bit too mineral-rich for my taste. :ph34r:  But if  you're into promoting the cause of science (at the cost of your own life!), by all means, take one.  ;)

Have some upvotes!  :D

Hey thanks! :D

Sounds like a pretty sketchy group heh

The Dark Alley is a Social Group, down under Community. The thread pretty much explains itself. I'm kinda one of them. I was in the DA for a while. Then I left to create my own guild. Then I went back to form an alliance (read: to prevent them from RP killing us) between the Pack of the Cosmere (my guild) and the Dark Alley. The cookies are extremely high in content of essential minerals, such as zinc, iron, gold, steel, pewter...

Ect.

Oooooo.... interesting...