Free MAG downloads

Jeremy

As part of Crafty Games' recent Mistborn dice Kickstarter, I have a number of copies of the digital download for the Mistborn Adventure Game to give away. I received one copy per dice set purchased, and the minimum number I could purchase as an international (Canadian) customer was 6. That means 5 to give away to you lovely folks.

First come, first served. Reply to the topic, and I will PM you for your email addresses to send the download links to.

You could alternatively have gotten $5-off coupons from Crafty rather than the extra download codes, I believe: they might well still be willing to let you exchange them if you get in touch.

EDIT: Note that, if you choose to continue your generosity instead, this does not constitute a "reply", since I've already got a digital copy of the MAG.

Edited by Kurkistan

You could alternatively have gotten $5-off coupons from Crafty rather than the extra download codes, I believe: they might well still be willing to let you exchange them if you get in touch.

EDIT: Note that, if you choose to continue your generosity instead, this does not constitute a "reply", since I've already got a digital copy of the MAG.

Thanks for the tip, Kurk.

I actually was aware of that, and intentionally made the decision to share the wealth around (partly because I'd already bought both expansion books by that point).

So the offer still stands. Redbird and Battah'elin got the first two, and there are three remaining.

EDIT: I realized I could just copy-paste the link in a private message, so if people were worried about giving me their email address, that's now a non-issue.

Edited by Jeremy

If it contains a story that was not published on the internet, then I would like one. otherwise, not really. So, I suppose the original MAG has the story "the 11th metal" in it, which was resealed with the steelhunt ccontent, in which case I don't need it. I'd like to read the letters of that crazy tineye in the AOL era instead.

And the final code has been snagged by aeromancer. Hope you all enjoy!

king of nowhere: This would be the original MAG, which has "The 11th Metal" in it. The crazy tineye (aka Allomancer Jak) is in the AoL expansion book.

EDIT: Mods, how I modify the topic title? I'd like to put on the title that they've all been claimed.

Edited by Jeremy