Alloy of Law era Mistborn rp [Planning+Characters]

Kestrel

I know I only posted on this once but I would really like to do this. My character name will be Freson and he would recently come off the train, escaping from the constables, looking for a new life. He would be a Oracle/Steelrunner twin born. He would search for any jobs out there including some that could be a danger to his life. 

I posted. Who's storming proud of me?

Hm.. maybe. But if you want to start off your character, I see no problem with it. Or if you want to make another as well.

[edit] sounds good, Spencer. we just started, so if you want to start that's fine. If you want me to have Hale talk to your character for a bit (as he hasn't been posted for yet, and he owns the train), I can do that.

Edited by LarkoftheRiver

My 2nd character's name is Sterrion and he is a thug/sparker twin born. He has been gone from types of civilization for sometime and is a former criminal, when joining the crew he has to go back to his roots. 

Edit: Lark I kinda have another idea on how to introduce my 1st character. 

Edited by spencer12347

What Happened on Scadrial. Omg.

We actually did something like that on my roleplay website, but it was all Cosmere. Basically our ocs from various Shardworlds got transported to New York and had to survive. That's how Resool was born. He was a Keeper, didn't know much about anything, but somehow managed to become the Keeper of languages and figured out how to speak with a Chasmfiend. Not entirely canon, but so much fun.

I'll go read through the things and reply. Also, laying the law, no more Twinborn anymore. Or rather, no new Twinborn. If you've claimed one, that's cool.

Also only one per person, for those who do have one.

Okay, so Rasa is a boy of 18. He's nonpowered and he's apprenticed to the town metallurgist, the one who Winter Cloud brought in (is that okay?). He's a metalworking prodigy- he's learning to make alloys but he's already good at forging guns/metalminds/the like. He grew up with his dad, who's a gunsmith, in True Madil. thus he's really good at shooting guns too. He can be easy to overlook, as he's rather thin and quiet. his bite's a LOT worse than his bark.

is that cool with yall?? Winter Cloud, the metallurgist was just a throwaway character, kolo? So can I can use him for this?

[EDIT: decided to make Rasa a guy. Changed the description accordingly]

Edited by Lady Eowyn