Alloy of Law era Mistborn rp [Planning+Characters]

Kestrel

@Eowyn We can work out and edit the specifics a bit, but I feel that a riot would be a good way to bring them together, if we plan it correctly.

I'd rather have the person who created Jon to play him. That's the same for all villains. If you have an idea for one, post it here, and you can play the villain for that plot. We could rotate the job around, too.

@Venture you need to go on the last page and read what we're planning with your riot. We need input. Because a riot is kinda a big thing.

If you have some huge, largely altering plot point for your character, please send it to me (via private message, if you want) before doing anything with it. So I can see it and okay it.

@Eowyn We can work out and edit the specifics a bit, but I feel that a riot would be a good way to bring them together, if we plan it correctly.

I'd rather have the person who created Jon to play him. That's the same for all villains. If you have an idea for one, post it here, and you can play the villain for that plot. We could rotate the job around, too.

@Venture you need to go on the last page and read what we're planning with your riot. We need input. Because a riot is kinda a big thing.

If you have some huge, largely altering plot point for your character, please send it to me (via private message, if you want) before doing anything with it. So I can see it and okay it.

Its not a riot. A local group of bandits is attacking. Three are Allomancers.

good point!! I'll get (re)started on my response, then. I'm excited for all the characters to meet :{D

Is everyone ok with my next post? I don't mind editing it if people want to put in how they're character really would have reacted :V

Also- Eowyn, would you mind if I borrowed yours/winters metallurgist sidecharacter? My explanation for the attack was going to be that Jon was looking for more mistings to add to his array of disciples to make his act more convincing, and that the metallurgist was secretly reporting to Jons men every time a new misting was approved- so that they could be captured and taken to Jon, and force the new misting into becoming one of his "disciples". The details are still pretty flexible, but interrogating the metallurgist would be a nice first lead- and it would be perfect if you wanted to immerse your other character into the story. Any problem with that...? :B

Hm. I'm thinking that Resool would probably try to convince her to stay, mainly because of the danger she'd be in if she didn't.

In any case, I was thinking about having him take Bella and they ride away to the inn, away from the fight, if that's cool with you guys.

My character's name is Rainier (pronounced like the mountain, not the adjective). She's a smoker (copper, not cigarettes). She's usually very quiet, though when you get her talking she has a very dark sense of humor. She won't talk about her past or her family, mostly because she doesn't have much of either. She prefers to stay in the shadows because the sun hurts her eyes.

She likes cheese. She'll eat anything with cheese on it. Honestly, though, she eats just about anything anyway.