Kaladin Fight - Need Help

There's a fiction fight happening on facebook, and the WoT community has called in their facebook members, I beg you guys to go like Kaladin's photo here:

https://www.facebook.com/FandomBattleRoyale/photos/pcb.1092473484101357/1092471544101551/?type=1&theater

In a fair fight it would be Rand without channeling and Kal without stormlight, and we all know who would win that.

I hate to be that guy, but I don't remember the phrase "Knight of the Lost Radiance" being included in the novel. I think what these charming people mean is "Knight Radiant."

And with that pretentious comment that may or may not indicate a genuine understanding of the source material, Kobold King raises his cape behind him and whisks away into the night.

In a fair fight it would be Rand without channeling and Kal without stormlight, and we all know who would win that.

do we? I have no idea how that would end. rand is very good with the sword, likely as much as kaladin is with a spear. feels a bit unfair that kaladin had to work hard for his skill while rand got it in a few months because he has memories seeping from lews therin but that's how it is. rand got fighting, channeling and leadership skills for free, while poor kaladin only got leadership and some extra fighting,

In fact, now that I think it, I don't want them to fight with weapons. I''d rather see them bash each other with the big neon signs they carry over their heads. you know, the ones saying "CHOSEN ONE" in flashing giant letters. I think rand would win that particular contest, but not by that great a margin.

Edited by king of nowhere

He's not in the Cobalt Guard, but he commands them, so it's not untrue to call him Captain of the Cobalt Guard; he's also Captain of the King's Guard, which is something third.

Don't believe they even call themselves the Cobalt Guard anymore? Everyone in it is a bridgeman and they still go by the numbers when referring to each other.

Don't believe they even call themselves the Cobalt Guard anymore? Everyone in it is a bridgeman and they still go by the numbers when referring to each other.

Some of the darkeyes of the remaining Cobalt Guard have both the Cobalt Guard insignia and that of Bridge Four, but it's never said the Cobalt Guard is no more or all of its members are now Bridge Four. The only lighteyes who joined them was Renarin and he never was Cobalt Guard anyway.

• Chaos locked this topic