Hey guys I see that there are plenty of Musicians here, and I figured I'd want to join.

I play the clarinet and the alto saxophone, I also sing a little bit, but I don't have enough electives to actually take chorus, but I sang in the after school play.

I just thought it would be cool to talk about stuff that most of us share, and to talk with some cool people

Hey guys I see that there are plenty of Musicians here, and I figured I'd want to join.

I play the clarinet and the alto saxophone, I also sing a little bit, but I don't have enough electives to actually take chorus, but I sang in the after school play.

I just thought it would be cool to talk about stuff that most of us share, and to talk with some cool people

Go ahead and join! :D

Same! I did this piece by Michael Gundlach. And utterly butchered it. I probably didn't really, but I felt like I did on stage. I don't know what it is about recitals...I'm perfectly comfortable with a band or speaking onstage, but recitals still make me nervous. Maybe it's the unfamiliar piano. I had to use an electric when I'm used to playing on an acoustic upright.

@LouiseSparrow, no problem! Out of curiosity, what sort of stuff do you usually write?

@LarkoftheRiver, LouiseSparrow and I were referring to my signature, where I've begun advertising the guild.  Unfortunately, there's not any images. Though an image of a Guild of Arts crest could make for some nice advertising, now that I think about it....  

Anybody have time to make a Guild of Arts crest?