Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

2 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Pathetic? Feeble? Perhaps but Pathetic? na. I guess it depends on which way you look at it but the Director tried to make it different to the books, and I thought it was fine. Sea of Monsters though *shudders* worse than pathetic

Also, more hints please? Your hint is both specific and vague, strange i know

I just found his acceptance of being a hero uinrealistic. IIRC, one moment he was all "what the hell is this I don't even I'm going back home" and the next minute he was "rawr I am the hero!!"

Okay. That hint was more about the compliment than the shirt. This story also involves a video-game playing, sad loner sidekick.

Just now, Delightful said:

I just found his acceptance of being a hero uinrealistic. IIRC, one moment he was all "what the hell is this I don't even I'm going back home" and the next minute he was "rawr I am the hero!!"

Okay. That hint was more about the compliment than the shirt. This story also involves a video-game playing, sad loner sidekick.

idk why but does this have something to do with R.L.Stine?

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

idk why but does this have something to do with R.L.Stine?

Not specifically, I had to google the name, but I can definitely see why you would make that connection. 

This story also involves organs. Outside of bodies. And some inside bodies, but not necessarily inside people, per se. 

Edited by Delightful

1 hour ago, Delightful said:

Not specifically, I had to google the name, but I can definitely see why you would make that connection. 

This story also involves organs. Outside of bodies. And some inside bodies, but not necessarily inside people, per se. 

sounds like an organ harvesting operation. Perhaps Alex Rider?

@Daniyah They made Kronos look like Satan. Very bad move

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

1 minute ago, Sunbird said:

Storms, Delightful, your original "bad description" for IANASK was phenomenally bad! Well done for picking one of the most obscure details from the book for your description. XD

XD

It came from the fact that a while ago I met a whole group of new people, and (almost) no one knew each other, and people kept saying "I like your shirt" to each other and it creeped me out slightly and I had to keep explaining the reference. It was great :P 

21 minutes ago, Delightful said:

XD

It came from the fact that a while ago I met a whole group of new people, and (almost) no one knew each other, and people kept saying "I like your shirt" to each other and it creeped me out slightly and I had to keep explaining the reference. It was great :P 

Hahahaha. I wear a lot of funny/cute/geeky T-shirts, so I often get "I like your shirt" comments from random people. Now every time that happens, I'm going to be reminded of this. XD