Greetings, fellow fans!

Brightness Random

Actually, you can look at some of the introduction threads directly after mine and see me offering bamboo cookies. My thread is at the top of page 3 and titled "Hey Guys!" My name was inexorablePanda back then (almost a whole month ago). So yes, bamboo cookies. And yes, I have figured out a lot in my noob life here so far.

My cookies are not, in fact, tainted! I'm presenting them as a healthy, fiber-rich alternative to the Hemalurgic Monstrosities. 

Oh how your cookie offering has changed! You sure jumped off board quickly when you discovered the DA, it seems. And I think the two bamboo cookies are quite different. Some are "alternatives to Hemalurgic Monstrosities" (I love that it's capitalized! :D ), and others are being used to gather the still un-refuted koloss army. 

(By the way, how can I get the top of the quote box to put my quote-ee's name and the date? I'm having trouble working it out.)

EDIT: No double posting, Snoopy! What a noob... :P

Edited by Brightness Random

Oh how your cookie offering has changed! You sure jumped off board quickly when you discovered the DA, it seems. And I think the two bamboo cookies are quite different. Some are "alternatives to Hemalurgic Monstrosities" (I love that it's capitalized! :D ), and others are being used to gather the still un-refuted koloss army. 

(By the way, how can I get the top of the quote box to put my quote-ee's name and the date? I'm having trouble working it out.)

EDIT: No double posting, Snoopy! What a noob... :P

Yes, Arthur Dent and I have had quite a few encounters. I was uninitiated for a while, handing out actual bamboo cookies to new peeps. Arthur and I were brothers in blood and arms, fighting, in his words, the "Hemolergic[sic] Monstrosities" of the DA. Then I realized that the DA and I had a lot to offer each other. I brokered a deal with the DA through Queen Elsa Steelheart of the Newcago Court (fantastic place; you should totally visit). Then Arthur, the Anti-Bakery, and the Pack of the Cosmere all attempted to kill me. They failed miserably and we took Winter capti--but I'm rambling. There is no koloss army. What a cliche. Small potatoes. It's been tried. You've got to think bigger, my dear...

Queen Elsa, the Newcago Court looks like a fantastic clan! I'll definitely consider joining. :)

Snoopy, that sounds like quite the story, but what I want to know is how in Harmony's name you switched sides like that. You just "realized one day that you and your sworn enemies had a lot to offer each other" and switched sides? That would be like Kaladin realizing that he and the Voidbringers both hated lighteyes and abandoning his oaths to go on a killing spree! How does that even happen?!

Perhaps it was that voice in your head that convinced you, the one that's been whispering in your mind ever since you accepted that first concoction of chocolate chips and goodness from the DA. The one that whispered that an army of hemalurgic pandas in your own image would only be the beginning. All you'd have to do is take that first, single step into the darkness... just a slight change of alliances and you could learn the secrets of creation... just a single step... 

An un-spiked practitioner of hemalurgy? Well this is an interesting twist...  :blink:

Your simile also works. At least it would if I were Kaladin.

I'm not sure you understand how similes work. They compare two things. You can't compare something to itself! It seems that David Charleston isn't the only one who's bad at similes...

*scoffs* My simile is flawless...

Ah... I suppose that's almost forgivable then...

What do you think of Sanderson Elimination? I think it looks like a lot of fun, but I have no experience with RPGs, and I don't know that I could find the time. It does look interesting though...

Elsa, I'll happily accept your offer, given that there are no so called "cookies" in the batch of deliciousness...

As for the root beer... Well, I'm a sucker for root beer. Do I just go to the Court and declare my allegiance, then?

Btw love root beer when is the dance off love me some chocolate.

The danceoff is happening right now till the end of Febuary. Just go to the Newcago Court thread in the social groups, clans and guilds section to join. :)

And Brightness Random, just do exactly that and swear the oath found at the beginning of the thread. :)

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart