Just saying hi!

ElleC

Hi everyone, I too have just signed up after being someone who just read all the theories on here... I thought it was about time I joined in! It seems like a really friendly forum with a lot of great topics :)

I've read pretty much everything of Sanderson's, except for Rithmatist and White Sands. Mistborn is what got me hooked; Vin has to be one of my favourite literary characters ever.

I never know what to say in introductions really, just hope to get involved and get to know you through the discussions!

Thank you for your welcomes! Ah I am partial to cookies, but I'm afraid my January detox won't allow it. I *do* love cookie dough ice cream though! *looks hopeful*

My favourite Sanderson book... Ooh such a hard choice! Probably The Final Empire; hard to beat the first experience!

As for favourite world to live on, that would probably be Nalthis. As a designer/sort-of-artist, I'd find the visual effects of BioChroma and the Heightenings on colour very interesting :)

Thank you for your welcomes! Ah I am partial to cookies, but I'm afraid my January detox won't allow it. I *do* love cookie dough ice cream though! *looks hopeful*

My favourite Sanderson book... Ooh such a hard choice! Probably The Final Empire; hard to beat the first experience!

As for favourite world to live on, that would probably be Nalthis. As a designer/sort-of-artist, I'd find the visual effects of BioChroma and the Heightenings on colour very interesting :)

We can definitely do some cookie-dough ice cream

Potato salad eh? Don't eat it. Eating anything by a member of the 17th shard usually results in bad things

I don't like your attitude. Have you ever had one of our cookies?

Btw, forum rules say no double-posting. Most people don't really care, but you never know when a Moderator might see you.

Potato salad eh? Don't eat it. Eating anything by a member of the 17th shard usually results in bad things

I do not believe that I ever offered to cook it, let alone offering to let people eat it. I was merely making a statement.

Edited by SmurfAquamarineBodies