Mathematical!!!

Fionna

Hi! I've been a long time Brandon Sanderson fan since I read Elantris around 8 years ago. Since then, I have devoured every Brandon Sanderson novel I could get my hands on. While Stormlight is rapidly becoming my favorite series, I have a very soft spot for Elantris and Mistborn. I've read all the published Alcatraz books multiple times. I've even read The Way of Kings out loud twice to my mom and sister. 

Thank you to Arthur Dent for alerting me to the existence of this website. For so long, I've felt like no one understands how much I geek out over Sanderson's books, but now I finally have found my people. Haha. ;) I'm so excited to be able to get news and read the information that other fans have discussed and discovered. You guys are awesome!!!!

Edited by Aowyn14

Finally, you've come home. Welcome to the place where I waste my days. :)

I have given you an up vote.

Don't take the cookies unless they are bamboo. They are hemolergic cookies. I don't pretend to understand the science behind it.

Edit: Points for the title of your post. :D

Edited by Arthur Dent

I come not bearing cookies; therefore, I am clearly the most trustworthy. 

Anyway, besides that? Welcome. I still haven't finished Elantris; I just find the writing too different from his later books to get into. I also haven't read the non-cosmere works. I'm kind of a terrible Sanderfan.

But... still! Welcome!

A good healthy dose of Iron is absolutely necessary for human survival, putting grass into a cookie is just a travesty.

I'm willing to overlook your hateful comments this time because you used the word "travesty" correctly. I bow before you.

Have an upvote, gon.

I will not confirm or deny any responsibility in the Panda shootings, nor will I respond to the suggestions that there was a second bowman on the grassy knoll. Any suggestion to the contrary is complete hogwash, and simply an attempt by conspiracy theorists to further discredit archers everywhere, and attempt to limit our right to bear arms in the face of the threat of panda bear arms.

I will confirm that this discussion on 'travesty' reminds me of Delightful's reaction to the word delgithful. And that amuses me.

I think I'll start my own Cookie stall without iron our grass being in the recipe or any other malicious investiture being involved.

Eh... I think that'd probably be a good way to wind up actually stumbling in to a dark alley... where there is an Inquisitor waiting...

Also, Welcome Fionna.

Edited by BreathTaker

I come not bearing cookies; therefore, I am clearly the most trustworthy. 

Anyway, besides that? Welcome. I still haven't finished Elantris; I just find the writing too different from his later books to get into. I also haven't read the non-cosmere works. I'm kind of a terrible Sanderfan.

But... still! Welcome!

I may have accidentally taken your memories of the non-cosmere books as I'm too lazy to read them for myself and partially taken the memory of Elantris through the use of Hemalurgy. I would apologise but I'm not sorry.