Tall people are better because__________!

Kipper

The Height Issue  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which group is better?

• Tall people
    • Short people

Tall people: In photos we are always put in the back row. Not as noticeable.

Yes!!

Plus, we don't get constant jokes about our height. Though, I am constantly asked if I play basketball.

P.S. I'm so sorry, I accidentally downvoted you. I'll make it up later.

Yes!!

Plus, we don't get constant jokes about our height. Though, I am constantly asked if I play basketball.

I quite like playing basketball, even though I'm average height.

Accidentally down vote is okay, it happens. :) someone fixed it anyway :)

I quite like playing basketball, even though I'm average height.

Accidentally down vote is okay, it happens. :) someone fixed it anyway :)

Like you, I love playing basketball even though I'm only average in height. Volleyball is another fun sport where being tall is an advantage. One perk that a lot of people sometimes overlook is that tall people are more imposing, meaning that others are less likely to want to mess with you.

Like you, I love playing basketball even though I'm only average in height. Volleyball is another fun sport where being tall is an advantage. One perk that a lot of people sometimes overlook is that tall people are more imposing, meaning that others are less likely to want to mess with you.

Swimming is also a sport where it is good to be tall in. Tall = longer arms = reach the end of the pool faster :D

Yes!!

I hate being asked if I play basketball. just because I'm 6 foot 3 does not mean I play basketball that is my sister.

there are actually a lot of jokes about tall people.

"How's the weather up there?"

*spits on them* "it's raining."

Yes Panda I'm dead serious. He had apparently given himself a concussion before trying to get out of his car, so he decided to take extreme caution afterwards.

Okay that's awesome. I'm glad he got a concussion so I could hear that.

Tall people- They can make their way through a crowd of people without much stopping, short people is much harder :D

Actually, I disagree. I'm 5'4'' and I have no trouble getting through a crowd of people. At all. Skirting around people, dodging under arms, whatever. If I'm with a group of people and we have to navigate through a crowd, I typically have to stop and wait for everyone else to catch up. Of course, this might because I have a very good sense of direction and I make sure I know exactly where I'm headed before jumping in, because once I'm in, I can't see a thing.... :P

What's funny is being shorter and walking with taller people, and they all walk into something, like a tree branch, and you can just walk under it.

This. Or they all complain about having to duck under it so they don't walk into it, and you just shrug and keep walking, no hesitation. (Although one time I did this and I miscalculated the height of the tree branch and totally hit my head...<--That didn't happen.)

• Chaos locked this topic