Weirdness with Inserting Pictures

Queen Elsa Steelheart

So I was trying to insert an image of Elsa into a thread and every time I tried to use the thing it would say: "You are not allowed to use that extension on this community." I've inserted a picture before but this has only happened a few times. Any idea what's going on? Thanks :)

Actually, the same thing has happened me a few times.

So... you know that you can insert pictures using the tag. But there is actually another way to do it as well... see 'reply to topic' box at the bottom of the topic? Notice how it has a few options in the bar just above where you type? The icon next to the blue <> symbol is for images; click that, then copy the link into the bar that appears, and it will place the image directly in the post.

The only problem is that images? Can be big. So it can make it a little cumbersome to move around if you want to go back and edit some of what you typed, so if you do place the image directly, you should probably make sure everything else is set first.

Honestly, that why I tend to prefer just linking pictures more. It takes up less space, and let's you set up 'punchlines' for the picture.

If you don't know how to link an image to the text, well... see that row of options I mentioned? Next to the numbered bullet points is a small chain. Simple type some text in the box, highlight it, click the link icon and paste the url in the prompt box.

Ta-dah!

Hope that helped!

Actually, the same thing has happened me a few times.

So... you know that you can insert pictures using the tag. But there is actually another way to do it as well... see 'reply to topic' box at the bottom of the topic? Notice how it has a few options in the bar just above where you type? The icon next to the blue <> symbol is for images; click that, then copy the link into the bar that appears, and it will place the image directly in the post.

The only problem is that images? Can be big. So it can make it a little cumbersome to move around if you want to go back and edit some of what you typed, so if you do place the image directly, you should probably make sure everything else is set first.

Honestly, that why I tend to prefer just linking pictures more. It takes up less space, and let's you set up 'punchlines' for the picture.

If you don't know how to link an image to the text, well... see that row of options I mentioned? Next to the numbered bullet points is a small chain. Simple type some text in the box, highlight it, click the link icon and paste the url in the prompt box.

Ta-dah!

Hope that helped!

Thank you so much! This really helped! :)