purelake shard pool

taveren

Here, we see that Jasnah planned to leave Shadesmar using "Honor's perpendicularity", which I think we can now confidently assume is Honor's shardpool.  In the WoR epilogue, Jasnah materializes at a seemingly random place in the wilderness.  It definitely doesn't seem like a shardpool, but there might be something like the Pits of Hathsin below.  Of course, she could also have changed her plans, and found a different way ot of Shadesmar, but I'd say that the spot where Jasnah met Hoid is as strong of a contender for being Honor's shardpool as the Purelake is.

Edited by ecohansen

I always assumed it was in the Horneater mountain lake, the ones which lets them see their gods, Rock said it is involved with why they can see spren.

Rock also told Kal, Moash, Sigzil and Lopen a story in a bar about where he met a White haired 'God' aka Wit/Hoid who mocked his beard and asked the date in the horneater calendar.

(The description of the 'God' made Sigzil uncomfortable)

well sigzil knows hoid so~

and their should be 2 pools on roshar at least

Edited by Full Metal Rithmatist

Here, we see that Jasnah planned to leave Shadesmar using "Honor's perpendicularity", which I think we can now confidently assume is Honor's shardpool.  In the WoR epilogue, Jasnah materializes at a seemingly random place in the wilderness.  It definitely doesn't seem like a shardpool, but there might be something like the Pits of Hathsin below.  Of course, she could also have changed her plans, and found a different way ot of Shadesmar, but I'd say that the spot where Jasnah met Hoid is as strong of a contender for being Honor's shardpool as the Purelake is.

I don't have the book in front of me, but I recall that in the Epilogue of WoR, Jasnah seems to have Elsecalled in a hurry, and looked like she was singed by fire or something. She even tells Hoid/Wit (he asked her why travel to that spot) and she says she was in a hurry. So i don't think she used a Shard Pool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic