About Marsh...

Stormfather

I've wondered this too. Also that Sazed didn't heal the koloss, who in Secret History

Spoiler

Kelsier saw appearing in the Cognitive Realm as ordinary humans

Instead he made them "breed true" as a species. He also didn't, say, restore the First Generation of kandra back into Terrismen, though maybe they didn't want to after over 1,000 years. The Terris people sure could've used an infusion of ancient Feruchemist blood after all the Keepers had been harvested.

I think them being hemalurgically physically altered - not just spiritweb enhanced for stolen powers - with Ruin's power may preclude Harmony from un-Ruining them.

Edited by robardin

5 hours ago, bleeder said:

RIP

Alas, poor joke!  I knew it well, Bleeder: a joke of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

OK, wait, no, it was a lame joke unworthy of a Shakepearean lament.

4 minutes ago, robardin said:

I've wondered this too. Also that Sazed didn't heal the koloss, who in Secret History

Hide contents

Kelsier saw appearing in the Cognitive Realm as ordinary humans

Instead he made them "breed true" as a species. He also didn't, say, restore the First Generation of kandra back into Terrismen, though maybe they didn't want to after over 1,000 years. The Terris people sure could've used an infusion of ancient Feruchemist blood after all the Keepers had been harvested.

I think them being hemalurgically physically altered - not just spiritweb enhanced for stolen powers - with Ruin's power may preclude Harmony from un-Ruining them.

I think it's certainly reasonable to surmise that Harmony is limited with how much he can tinker with Hemalurgical creations.  Shards in general don't consciously create their magic systems, so there may well be a limit to what he can do to adjust them. 

Arcanum Unbound/Allomancer Jak spoilers:

Spoiler

But he definitely did make some adjustments to the koloss; higher intelligence, access to their pre-spike memories, and the ability to breed.  They don't quite breed true; their kids are koloss-blooded.  It still takes the spikes to create a full koloss.

2 minutes ago, Gizmosowner said:

Ohhhhhh I get the joke now, it took me two years but I got it

I never claimed that it was a good joke. ;)

• Chaos locked this topic